Chapter 21 - I miss her

TAYLOR POV

"Was that who I thought it was?" Mariah whispered as we walked towards Eleanor and Lou. I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say.

"Lou I wanna go home. I wanna go home." I cried. Tears were already forming in my eyes. He raised his eyebrows. "What happened?" He asked curiously. Eleanor ran over and engulfed me into a hug.

"What happened?" Louis repeated.

By now Mariah had left my side. It was just Louis, Eleanor and I.

"I-I need to get to London please please please I'm begging." I cried.

"Eleanor take Tay back to the hotel."

~~~4 days later~~~

"Dude has she come out the room?" I heard a familiar voice of Louis ask.

"No only for the odd cup of water, tea or coffee. She keeps going somewhere around 4pm everyday. Do you know what's wrong with her?" Harry questioned. "What happened that night?" He finished.

"I have no idea. I've been trying to get in contact with Mariah but I've had nothing back.

"She's constantly In the bath I'm scared she's gonna turn into a prune." Harry said.

"Can I go up and see her?" Louis asked.

"Doors always unlocked. All she ever does is sit on the bed and look out the window. Good luck talking to her..."

I walked down the steps loudly, making my entrance.

"Hey Taylor I was just coming to see you." Louis said softly.

I looked in the kitchen in a green container where the keys to the car were.

Yet they weren't there.

"I need the keys." I said walking towards the living room. Harry and Louis both jumped in shock. My voice frightening them.

"W-where are you going?" Harry stuttered.

"I miss her so much." I said as I let the tears escape my eyes. "Taylor?" Louis whispered.

"Taylor who?" Harry questioned rather quickly. I slowly walked towards Harry as tears poured down my face.

"I miss her. I miss her. I miss her." I repeated over and over as I collapsed into my fiancé's arms.

Whoop next update-----Tuesday October 1st! (only 7 days to wait hehehe)

Remember to comment and vote ok ILYSM bye

Whoops WAIT WAIT WOAH WAIT I ALMOST FORGOT TO TELL YOU THAT IVE PUT UP MORE FANFICS! A lot of you asked me to write some fanfics of artists/ people you like so believe me I am working on them. So far the justin Bieber one is up (some of it) and the janoskian one is up. Remember to comment the people you want me to write about and I'll do it as long as I know of them :) I always reply to comments :)xx