To Feel Grief

Yep. I'm back.

What more is there to say?

THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR THE STORY

-AT 10 PERCY WENT ON THE QUEST FOR THE MASTER BOLT

- AT 11 HE WENT TO THE SEA OF MONSTERS

- AT 11 DURING THE WINTER HE HELD THE SKY TO SAVE ANNABETH

-AT 12 HE FOUGHT HIS FIRST BATTLE

- AT 13 HE LEAD THE GREEKS AGAINST KRONOS DEFENDING OLYMPUS

-AT 14 HE AND THE SEVEN DEFEATED GAEA (he fell in Tartarus alone)

Also I might take a page or two from terri hood (wattpad)

I do not own Percy Jackson or marvel.

Third P.O.V

Camp half blood is slowing growing to such glory as the half blood work eagerly to upgrade their life.

The cabins were each unique from each other, some were empty others were packed. Then there were other cabins with few campers, but each and everyone of them greets each other as family.

At the big house a centurion stood with a bow slung to his shoulder, he was looking at half blood hill where a lone half blood stood up against a tall pine tree, morning for his loss.

The centurion let out an exhausted sigh, the boy is Percy Jackson and he is mourning for his mother death in the second giant war.

"Chiron"

The said person turn to see Poseidon god of the seas.

"Lord Poseidon." The centurion said in a respectful tone.

Poseidon looked up to the hill to see Percy now in his knees, face to the ground, shoulders shaking from grief.

"My lord, I told Percy that you insist on sending him to broader school for the year and-"

The said lord raised his hands in silence and said "plans have changed"

Chiron face morphed into confusion, "my lord?"

"I believe his uncle has claim his worth, my daughter's friend who is a mortal agreed to take Percy in."

"But they do not know of our world! The risk!" Chiron protested.

"I understand your concern, but I have made my choice. If His uncle betrays Percy like he did to his half sister, whom is my daughter Sally. The consequences will be deadly."

"Very well, when do you wish to alert your grandson?"

"I wish for him to be send in two days."

"During summer? should you not wait for the end" questioned Chiron.

"Everywhere he looks he is reminded of his mother, and every time he griefs I feel his pain. No, he will go in two days." And with that said he disappeared leaving a spray of mist.

Meanwhile, At the base of the hill where three people.

A boy who had blue eyes and blond hair, he was about seventeen years old and had a small scar on his lip, he used to wear glasses but now his eyes were just fine.

Next to him was a girl with great Beauty, she had chocolate brown hair that was braid into one braid and a feather place on it, her eyes changing color, she was seventeen as well.

By the other side of the boy was a girl with blond curly hair and startling gray eyes, filled with concern for her best friend who wasn't even of warrior age, she was seventeen as well.