To Feel Weary

This chapter is dedicated to
...

daringwolf2000
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR THE STORY
-AT 10 PERCY WENT ON THE QUEST FOR THE MASTER BOLT
- AT 11 HE WENT TO THE SEA OF MONSTERS
- AT 11 DURING THE WINTER HE HELD THE SKY TO SAVE ANNABETH
-AT 12 HE FOUGHT HIS FIRST BATTLE
- AT 13 HE LEAD THE GREEKS AGAINST KRONOS DEFENDING OLYMPUS
-AT 14 HE AND THE SEVEN DEFEATED GAEA (he fell in Tartarus alone)
Also, I might take a page or two from Terri Hood (Wattpad). I do not own Percy Jackson or Marvel.
On with the story!

Percy's P.O.V

I felt a rush of anger today as I woke up, why you ask I had this dream of my uncle tony betraying my mom's trust.

Calm down I said to myself, it could just be a dream. But without hesitation I went to the bathroom to send a iris message.

After a minute it revealed a girl with hair that look like blazing fire and green eyes.

"Hey RED. How's it going."

Rachel was painting and a frown grace her face as she looked at her painting.

"How's living with iron man going" Rachel put out but still did not even spare a glance at my direction.

"Good... I guess... I mean I been having some dreams. Not really pleasant, had to do with my uncle and my mom."

Rachel froze, "wait, a sister and brother. One had brown hair with a dash of light red and also green eyes, and the other has brown hair and brown eyes? I drew something like that two days ago."

My mouth felt dry, "can... Can I see it?"

"Yeah sure. I'll send it to you, but I have some pretty interesting.. Visions."

Uh oh, last time that happen Gaea tried to wipe out humanity. Rachel turned back to her painting before saying "Percy you know how the fates work right?" Not waiting for me to answer she continued "well it seems... It's...hmm."

I felt nervous, I never really like talking about the fates, if I learned anything about them, it's that they were just plain cruel.

Rachel showed me her painting and I felt confused, it was just a painting of glows.

One was yellow, another was light blue, there was a orange glow a dark blue glow a purple glow and a red glow.

"Ummmm, yeah nice abstract art?" I questioned.

"I know it doesn't make sense Percy...but... It will. This is the last thing I saw before I was blinded from your fate."

Now I couldn't understand what she was saying, she started to ramble about the universe and it's fabric and also that these colors were the most used.

Still didn't make sense (huge surprise to the person who guesses right about what this painting and rambling mean)

She paused before saying "best not keep wondering about your fate or you'll just miss the future."

She gave me a final smile before swiping her hand through the iris message.

I decide to hang out with my uncle, unless he was busy with something.

I went to go to his room to find an empty bed I couldn't help it but I started to snoop around.

My... mom use to be a great hacker, she gave me a couple pointers.

I found this interesting box, me being ADHD pretended that it was a present box... must... open...it, soon I got it open.

There were a bunch of pictures of my mom and what I assumed was Tony when they were little. They look so happy, but that's when I noticed something, after sometime my mom was not in the pictures.