bone-ly nights

You found yourself wondering around snow-din at dusk or what you assumed would be dusk, and soon night was falling or so it seemed to you. Most every house was darkened  and it created a night feeling. You would have went to where you were staying but it would be an empty house.  sans and papyrus were at asgores and they were doing something, you would have gone but you felt like you were intruding enough by having to bum off of the two brothers. You found yourself in front of grillbys and on instinct you walked inside. You greeted a few people who happily greeted you back, you had come here pretty often after moving to snow-din.

Mostly with sans

You took a seat at the counter and grillby came over to you.

"Do you want the usual?...you're here alone? Thats unusual "

If grillby had been sans you would have thought he was making a pun but having known grillby for a little bit now, you knew he was more serious. You smiled "sans and paps are busy with work, so its just me today"  grillby nodded "ah! I see, so do you want some fries or a burger? "

You shook your head "i just..."

Grillby leaned against the counter "don't sweat it,  i will put it on sans tab, he said if you came here that his tab is yours afterall"

You blinked,  he had? When was this you wondered.  It wasn't like you were much more than a friend to sans. Though you had 'dated' papyrus and had gone on three dates with sans before but you couldn't convince yourself if those were actual dates or not.

"____?, you okay?"

You snapped from your thoughts "oh yeah! Um i will take a beer"

You were sure that if grillby had eyebrows, one would be raised.

"Alright but no food? Alcohol can be strong with out food "

You nodded" just a few wont do anything"

Hahahahah grilby has anyone ever told you that you were....smoking?"you let out another round of laughter.

"I think you've had enough drinks, letS get. You home,okay?"

"What?! No!!! I have to go do something! "

Grillby went to say something but you were already stumbling out of the restaurant.

You giggled to yourself as you made your way to where the echo flowers lay.

You wanted to know what the color blue tasted like. You waltzed towards them and sat down, facing the flower. "Echo"

"Echo"

You giggled and the flower giggled "i have a secret wish "

"I have a secret wish "

" whats your secret wish,_____?"

You flipped your head back at the sudden voice behind you. Sans leaned causally against a wall.

You got up quickly and you were in sans face, he looked confused. "____?"

"Ohhh my wish came true"

Sans blushed and he sighed "oh _____, you're drunk"

"And you're cute"

You then captured sans mouth with your own. Sans was stunned but soon enough he was leaning into your touch. You replaced him against the wall as he switched you both around and he found himself trembling at your touch. You ran your fingers along his back and he quickly stopped you. You both were breathing hard, he smiled at your disappointment. 

"I dont want you doing anything you'll regret later"

You whined but sans just laughed as he teleported you both back home.