together

Part 3 and final of "lets cook" and "lets eat"

Remember when i said part 3 tomorrow? Well i lied

███████□████████□████████□████

It was Saturday, the 19th ,your mother would have been 45 and frisk 16, but instead you were riding fast to the police station.

You got there and barely remembered to park your bike, you threw the helmet have way on the seat and walked in.

The station was quiet, and felt heavy on your shoulders. You walked up to the receptionist who recognised you.

"Hello hun, you know the room"

You nodded and turned sharply into the room. Seeing a sergeant, the sergeant who contacted you over the phone.

"______ _______, this way"

You felt all the determination you had drop inside of you as you saw the person who had been driving their damn car drunk. The person who took your families lives in matters of seconds, sitting behind glass.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Sans had been lying awake for a good hour, he kept a hand over his forehead. He had his phone on his chest, it stayed there over night after falling asleep.

Papyrus didn't have any more lessons with you until next week, he had said that you had said that you had things to do this weekend and he wondered what that was.

He felt a strange feeling, every time he thought about you being alone in that house. He hadn't known you five years ago or what you are going through but he knows that now that he does know you he wants to know more.

He sighed getting up, he decided to take a walk, see where he took himself.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

You stayed still, you couldn't take your eyes off the person behind the glass. They looked around and had a sad look on their face.

"______? If there is anything you would like to say to them,now is the time"

You nodded you knew that, you kept telling your body that over and over again but still it didn't listen.

You felt a hand on your shoulder "its okay, take your time"

You took in a shaky breath and forced yourself into the interrogation room.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

Sans walked, in his own way, taking different routes and he ended up at a farmers market.

No the farmers market, where papyrus had met you for the first time and where everything started.

Sans walked around slowly, stopping briefly at 'smiths goods'

He shook his head as he came across another man. He was asleep and seemed to be talking in his sleep.

"....y...es...ha"

Sans smirked as he made his way over " hey pal, how much for that ketchup bottle there?"

The man jerked awake "huh? The bottle?"

"Yeah"

"Well its not really for sale"

"Oh okay"

The man yawned "hey wait, are you sans by any chance?"

Sans turned and nodded "yeah, that's me"