Blakely

•••••Avalon•••••

After the not-so-long walk, we arrived.

"Excuse me?" Joy asked a guy walking by.

"What do you want?" He asked annoyed. He was our age, with strawberry brown hair, light skin, a graphic tee, jeans, and sneakers.

"Hey! Don't talk to me like that" Joy defended.

"I can do what I like"

"Under the law" she said smirking.

"Why are you idiots talking to me in the first place?"

"We were going to ask where the office is" Joy replied.

"Walk in-" then he looked me up and down and smirked "Turn left, straight, and right in the wall"

"Thank you!" I said and he glared at me. "What did I ever do to you guy-who-we-don't-even-know-the-name-of"

"Blakely" He replied.

"I'm Avalon! That's Joy, Grace, Elizabeth, Raquel, and Lexi" I said pointing to each of them while they all waved, excluding Joy, glaring. We all left taking his directions. After a bit, we found the office.

"Excuse u-" Raquel asks the lady up front.

"Schedules?" She interrupts.

"Yes" Raquel replies, taken aback.

"Names, please?" She asked annoyed.

"Avalon High, Raquel Rodriguez, Lexi Crystal, Joy Payne, Grace Cheery, and Elizabeth Nickles"

"That's a lot of names" she stated while she was printing the papers.

"We're a lot of people" Raquel retorted. She finished printing them and handed all of them to Raquel.

"Avalon, mine-" she mumbled as she put it between her legs "-Lexi, Joy, Grace, and last but not least! Maybe so" she mumbled, so Elizabeth couldn't hear, making us giggle "Elizabeth"

We all turned around to go in the hallway. We went two by two out of the doorway. I suddenly felt a sharp pain on my butt. I turned around. Someone pinched it!

"Perv!" I told them when I turned around. I was in the hallway now trying to catch up with my friends.

"Feisty, I like it" he said grabbing me.

"Go away!" I said to him, trying to get him off.

"But, babyy" he whined.

"I'm not your baby!" I yelled. All of sudden he was knocked over. I looked over to see who saved me.

"Blakely!" I exclaim.

"You never speak of this" he said looming over me, intimating.

"Okay" I peeped and ran away.

"DID NOBODY SEE THAT?!?" I yelled at them.

"Oh, we saw alright" Raquel replied.

"Why didn't you do anything?!" I freak.

"You can handle yourself. Especially with that boyfriend of yours" she retorted.

"We just met him today. We are not dating" I defend.

"Well he sure looks at you like you are and he did just take down a guy for you" She reminds.

"Whatever" I say, rolling my eyes.