ER

•••••Zoe•••••

I look around my old school. Nothing's really changed. I sit down at my lunch table and wait for Elizabeth. She comes over and sits next to me with her tray. I see her pick up her fork and she starts eating.

"So, I've been thinking. You'd make a pretty good teammate" I say. Elizabeth wipes her mouth and speaks to me.

"What?" She questioned.

"You know, to ruin Avalon's life" I reply.

"Well, thank you. How would I be of any use to you?" She asks.

"You knew her personally, you know useful information about her. Your smart and talented. What else is there really to say?" I explain.

"It sounds like a deal to me" and we shake hands, long, slim fingers sliding into one another.

•••••Avalon•••••

"Do it" he demands.

"W-why, Luke?" I ask, frightened by him.

He doesn't care about my questions, he just wants me to pleasure him. He slams his lips down on mine and I'm forced to kiss back. He holds me tight and kisses me harder. He breaks in for entrance and there's nothing I can do to stop him.

*RING RING*

"I'll see you later" he says, then pushing me off him and I fall to the ground. He then walks out if the janitor's closet and I wait about 25 seconds to come out too. I run to my locker and grab my books, nobody seeing my gentle tears. I walk into class and wipe them away, and the teacher starts talking.

<>

"Come on! We have to throw you a party!" Raquel whines.

"I don't want to clean the house up after though" I complain. "Or decorate before" I add

"Why don't you just take it easy then? I mean, after the party. You and Blakely can go out while we clean up!" She says.

"Then we have to make food" I whine.

"I'll handle all that, okay?" She promises.

"I guess so" I give in.

<>After School<>

"Hey Houiey!" I yell from halfway across the field. Raquel sent me on a mission, I have to invite everyone to my party in person, personally.

"Yeah?" He say, running over to me in his football uniform.

"So, my birthday party is on Thursday at my place. Wanna come?" I ask.

"Yeah sure! I'll totally be there" he says smiling and walks away. 1 down, so many more to go...

<>

"Hey Lexi!" I greet.

"Hey Avalon. What's up?" She asks.

"So we planned my birthday party to be on Thursday so you and Brandon can come. It'll be at my place. Can you make it?" I ask.

"I think so" she says with a wink.

"Okay then" I say, leaving with a smile.

<>

"Blakely! My birthday party's on Thursday. See you there!" I say giving him a peck on the lips, then walking away. I quickly turned around to see his expression. I laughed out loud, making everyone in the hall look at me.

I blushed.

<>

"Hey Joyyyyyy" I hold out.