Planking

•••••Anika•••••

This has been the best Christmas ever. I have new friends, a boyfriend, and all the love in the world. The only thing that could ruin this would be- well, that's a story for another time.

I grabbed my book, needing to write. I have a notebook that I draw, paint, and write in. I call it a 'feels book' because it had my feelings in it. I've never showed anyone this.

Dear Feels Book,

Hello, it's me. Anika. I feel (hehe) like I should catch you up on what's going on in life.

First of all, my mom is pregnant! I need to tell my friends (second part), because they don't know yet. We don't know the gender for anything. We don't have a single name either. I'm worried mom won't be able to take care of it. She handled me, I guess she can handle it.

Second, I have new friends! Their names are Avalon, Blakely, Brandon, and I still keep in contact with Faith.

Third, I HAVE A BOYFRIEND. Who would have thought it. Me, Anika, with a boyfriend. His name is Brandon (I mentioned him earlier). He's the sweetest, funniest guy ever (he's also pretty cute).

I guess things are just getting better here. I'm going to try to be safe for the rest of the year (only a few weeks). I mean, is worth the shot, right?

Till next time,

Anika

•••••Brandon•••••

This is awesome. I've never had friends like this before, better yet a girlfriend. Life has never been so good to me. I suppose that this is my happy point in life. Where everything is perfect, for just a moment. Everyone and everything is happy.

"Honey!" I hear my mom yell.

"Yeah?" I reply.

"Time for dinner!" She yells back.

"Coming!" I say, on my way down stairs.

•••••Avalon•••••

"Babe" I say, poking him for the millionth time.

"Can you not see I'm sleeping?" He asks me annoyed.

"But your brownie's ready" I say.

"WHAT?!" He yells, jumping off the couch.

"You shoulda answered me the first time" I say raising my hands in surrender. "It's on the table" I add winking at him.

He runs over to the table as starts eating. Suddenly the doorbell ringing.

"I'll get it" I offer, walking to the front door. "WHAT THE ACUAL CRAP ARE YOU DOING HERE?" I scream.

"Why, hello" She says wiggling her fingers in a wave. "I didn't know you'd be so disappointed to see me" She greets in her elegant, evil, flowing voice. I heard Blakely get up and run over towards us. "Oh, so your still the slut you in middle school?" She says, looking suductivly at my boyfriend.

"I was not a slut then, I'm not a slut now!" I yell back, remembering the awful memories. She slid a piece of paper into Blakely's pocket and while doing so massaged his area. I saw him try to hide his moan.

"You little-" I pushed her away.

"Little what?" She taunted.

"You're a little nobody. That's what" Blakely answered for me, not yet knowing who this person is.

"I'll be back for you High. Don't you forget about me" She said closing the door.

"Ugh! That woman makes me so angry!" I say, frustrated.