11pm

•••••Avalon•••••

It's finally the end of the day, the day where we get out of school. For two weeks. Oh well, better than nothing. I walked out of school with Raquel and Lexi by my side.

I took Grace, Joy, and Elizabeth's contacts out of my phone. Then I added Anika, Blakely, Houston, Brandon, and Jacob in. I may have lost 3 of my friends, but I gained more.

If only mom and dad were here I thought. No, mom and dad are in a better place than down here.

The three of us walked home, Lexi splitting when she had to.

"Avalon?" Raquel asked.

"Yes, Raquel?" I answered.

"Where was it that you had to go during lunch?" She asked.

"I had to speak with Blakely" I said.

"Why didn't you tell her that?" She questioned.

"One, she would have thought we like each other. Two, it was about my bullies" I said.

"How did he find out about them?" She asked, again.

"What, are you an interrogator?" I asked playfully "I'm just kidding. Long story short, during gym we were playing dodge ball and we had to split into groups of 5 and I was in his group. Then we went to our side of the gym and I bumped in to Alex. He tried to pull me away, but Blakely punched him in the face-" The laughter and what she said cut me off.

"He so likes you" she said.

"Maybe. But anyways, he asked me if he was a constant problem and I nodded" I explained.

"Okay" She responded simply.

We got home and for once, I didn't have homework. I sat down on the couch with all my dogs. I laid down on Sky (being the softest) with my legs curled up, leaving room for Nash to lay on the part of the couch where my feet would have been, Grinch laying in front of me on my the floor (him being the protective one), and Jami laying with his snout facing me, diagonally, and they were all fast asleep. Before I knew it, I was too.

•••••Raquel•••••

When I got home I set my bag and stuff down in the kitchen. I ran upstairs and got in my PJs, because why not? I went back to the kitchen and started dinner, and by dinner, I mean Ramen Noodles.

"Avalon!" I called out, to receive no response. I decided to go look for her.

I went to the closest place first, living room. Then I saw her snuggled up with Sky. I think they favorite each other.

Oh, Avalon. She still had her book bag, jacket, and sneakers on. I reached over the back of the couch and carefully tried to slip the book bag off her, without waking her up. Success! I did the same with her jacket, which (thank goodness) wasn't zipped up. The shoes were fairly easy. The only problem was, Nash was laying on them. I kissed her forehead. She's been through so much lately. I put everything where it went, and returned to the kitchen.

I saw my water was finished boiling, and I dropped the noodles in the pot. I set a timer for 7 minutes and went into the living room. I sat down in the chair and looked through my phone. I suddenly got a text message.

N
Hi
N
Hilo
N
Heller
N
Helllooooo
N
Bonjour
N
*insert Chinese language

I suddenly burst out laughing at the last one.

R
PHAHAHAHAHAHA
R
DUDE YOURE KILLING ME

N
NOOOOO
N
DONT DIE
N
I CANT LIVE WITH MYSELF IF YOU DO

R
Well, technically you can't not live with yourself.

N
You do have a point there.

R
Was there a point to all of your 'hellos'

N
Yes

R
And what would that be?

N
God, you're so proper
N
I'm bored

R
It's good to know you only text me when you're bored.
R
Goodbye now.

N
DONT LEAVE MEEEE

R
Uhg fine

N
Hehehe
N
You spelled something wrong

R
It was a noise.
R
You can't spell a noise wrong
R
Now, if you'll excuse me. I have to go eat my dinner

N
Enjoy your dinner then

I laughed at him and turned my phone off. I fixed myself the noodles and sat on the chair, this time, watching TV.

•••••Avalon•••••

I woke up around 11:00pm and stared at the ceiling, not being able to fall asleep. I carefully got up, trying to not wake anyone up. I saw Raquel snuggled up in a ball in the chair, next to the couch. I grabbed a blanket and tucked her in. I took my phone out of the charger plug and grabbed her phone, so I could plug in her phone.

I ran upstairs and got changed, because I fell asleep in my clothes from yesterday. I grabbed a spaghetti strap tank top, a blue sweater to go on top, my favorite blue Nike hoodie, some of my warm socks, and my brown comfy combat boots. I brushed my hair and pulled it up into a pony tail. Them I sat down on my bed and texted Blakely.

A
Helllllooooo
A
Is anyone there??
A
PLEASEEEEE

B
God, yes I'm here.

A
Can we meet up somewhere?

B
Avalon, it's 11 at night
B
I seriously doubt it

A
Okay then, meet me at the park.

B
What?!

A
See you there!

Hehehe I'm so convincing. I grab my phone, hat, and gloves that (thank God) have the finger tips so that you can use your phone. The walk to the park wasn't very long. I decided to sit on a bench and wait, going through my phone.

"Hey" I suddenly heard a man's voice behind me. I turned around to see Blakely. I stood up and walked to him.

"Hey" I said "Ummm, sorry if this is a bit inconvenient. I realize that now" I say.

"Oh, no. I mean, yes it was inconvenient, but I'm happy to be here" he said, looking at me in the eyes.

"Come on! I want to take you somewhere" I say.

"Where?" He asked.

"See, that would ruin the surprise" I said.

"Awe man" He complained.

I grabbed his hand and led him through the woods that were behind the park. A few twists and lots of turns later, we arrived.

"This is the place where my parents used to take me all the time. We built this tree house together, when I was little" I said, tearing up.

"Hey, hey. It's okay" He cooed, coming over to hug me "Wait, why are you crying?" He asked me.

"You find out soon enough" I said.