Bullies

•••••Avalon•••••

I walked to gym by myself. I got lost a couple of times, but I asked some teenagers where to go. When I walked in I saw them. Alex, Harry, Carmen, and Liza. My bullies, wonderful (note the sarcasm). I stood behind some people so they wouldn't see me. I suddenly felt hands rubbing my sides up and down. I turned around to see the pervert from earlier.

"Get away from me!" I wail.

"But baby, I wanna love you" He whines.

"Well, I don't wanna love you. Not for one second" I say spitting on him.

"Too bad, cause I had a nice night planned for us" He says grabbing my wrist.

"Creep!" I yell.

He suddenly grabbed my waist and whispered, "Do anything other than what I tell you and you won't want to see the result. Understand?" I nodded. "Now go in the bathroom"

"Okay" I whispered, terrified. I don't even know this crazy person's name!

He came in about a minute later. He came in my direction and roughly kissed me. I didn't kiss back and pushed him away.

"What did I say about not listening to me?" He asked angrily.

He grabbed me by my hair and dragged me over to the toilet and put my head in. I held my breath. "Clean yourself up, you dirty mutt. We're not done yet" He spat.

I washed my face and hands in the sink. He suddenly grabbed my waist and pushed me up against the wall. He kissed me roughly. I didn't want another round with the toilet, so I kissed back. He bit my lip, asking for entrance. I, unfortunately, had to give it to him. He put his hands in my hair while mine were cradling his neck.

"Mmkay, baby. Your good for now. I expect more later" He says walking out of the bathroom.

Before I could walk out of the bathroom they walked in. What is it with boys just walking in to the girls bathroom?

They circled me.

"Making out with Luke I see? Little slut. Don't you already have a boyfriend? Wait, never mind why would you have a boyfriend?" Carmen taunted.

"I think we should dunk her for it" Alex said while grinning evilly.

"Better yet, fill the sink and hold her under" Liza suggested "Try something new?" She added.

"I know what to do, hot water" Harry said staring daggers at me.

They turned the water on and plugged the sink up. Then Harry grabbed me by my hair and stuck my face in. I screamed in the water, it was burning hot. It felt like my face was on fire. He held me under for too long and I couldn't breathe. He suddenly pulled me up and then dunked me back in. I still had water on my face when he pulled me up again and pushed me on the ground, causing a scrape on my leg. Carmen came over and stomped on me over and over in her high heels. At the same time Liza was pulling my hair, with Alex punching. Then everything went black.