Moving

•••••Avalon•••••

My head felt like it was spinning.

Everyone was rushing.

A scream kept replaying in my head.

"Stop!" I yelled feeling very alone.

"Stop it!" I scream again.

The feeling of alone scares me. I start feeling claustrophobic. I feel like my worst nightmare's coming true. Then there's a light.

"Honey?" I hear an easily recognizable voice.

"Dad?" I say, starting to cry.

"Avalon, my baby" He calls out to me, stepping out of the light. With my mum.

"Mum!" I exclaim, running towards them.

"We came to say that, it's not your time sweetie" She says.

"What?" I ask.

"You're going to live. We want you to live. Live the life you are supposed to, Avalon!" My father explains.

"Finish high school, go to college, fall in love, have kids, bug! That's what we want you to do" My mum adds on, using my nick name. This really makes me cry.

"I will! I'll never forget this moment" I say.

"Now, bug. We've done all we can to set you on the right path. You must do the rest on your own" My mum says.

"No! I don't want to leave mum! I don't want to leave dad!" I exclaim, crying.

"Oh, but honey you must" Dad says with his smile. "Please, please willingly leave" He asks of me.

"Okay" Is the only thing I get out before the awful feeling sets in again, except this time it's not so bad.

<>

I heard a voice, but I could not see anything.

"Hey Avalon, it's Houston. I, uh, I don't really know how to do this and I don't even know if you can hear me or not. But I realized something when I heard you went to the hospital. I love you Avalon. I realized that I can't live without you, and I know I shouldn't be saying this, but it pains me to see you with Blakely. To know that you love him, not me" With that he walks out, I could hear his footsteps.

Houston loves me? How could I not see it? Is this going to damage my relationship with Blakely? Are we still going to be friends? Oh my gosh.

A while after Houston left, I felt someone grab my hand and then heard this;

"Avalon, hey it's Blakely. I don't know if you can hear me or not, but I'm just going to talk anyways. I've been here for 2 days with you now. Your birthday is in a couple of days, I'll still celebrate it, even if your not awake by then. Everyone's saying that I still need to live my life. But you are my life Avalon. Because I love you, so so much. You don't even know how much I love you. I can't help but feel that this is my fault, I didn't show my love for you enough. I feel as if you did this because you thought you weren't loved" His voice cracks, and I feel tears on my hand.