Love

•••••Anika•••••

Before we left the park Brandon wanted to talk to me. We walked over towards a tree, so we could talk privately.

"Okay, I just want to say...umm that I uhh... I like you" He says, smiling sheepishly.

"You know what's really wonderful about what you just said?" I ask him.

"I like you too" And with that he crashed his lips on mine. It's a short kiss, but a meaningful one. Then we hear cheering behind us. I turn around to see Avalon and Blakely standing there clapping and hollering.

"Oh! Shut up" I blush.

•••••Raquel•••••

While Avalon was out most the time, I had nothing to do. So what I did, is invite Noah to help me put up Christmas decorations! He gladly did and even helped me go chop down a tree somewhere.

"Raquel!" Noah calls.

"Yeeeesss?" I reply.

"Can you come here for a sec?" He asks.

"Yeah, sure" I reply, walking over to where he is. He is standing on the outside of the door frame. I walk over and stood in front of him.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Mistletoe" I quickly look up to see mistletoe hanging. Then he kisses me. It's a sweet kiss, filled with passion. We slowly pull away.

"Raquel Wren Rodriguez, will you make me the 2nd happiest man alive and be my girlfriend?" He asks me hopefully.

"Why the 2nd happiest?" I ask.

"I'll be the happiest man alive when I ask you to marry me" He replies, smiling a cheesy smile.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend!" I say, hugging him.

"Come on girlfriend we have to finish the Christmas decorations" He emphasizes, making me giggle a bit.

"Okay then boyfriend I'll go finish up" I copy, giggling at myself.

•••••Elizabeth•••••

I can't believe that I'm going to have Christmas, while missing half of my friends I think to myself. I've spent most holidays with them and this is going to be our first time apart. I realize that I was being nosy to my friends, but they have to accept that's who I am. So far, the only friend that accepts that is Joy. I like Joy, she'll follow my lead and do what I tell her to do. Kinda like a minion.

I need to get back at them for ditching me. That was not right of them. They're my best friends and should accept that I'm nosy and live with it. I think I have just the person to help me...

•••••Joy•••••

I'm not exactly sure why I ditched my friends. I guess I was tired of the same-old same-old and wanted some action. Can one blame me? A teenage girl needs her drama. Though, most prefer it not to be theirs.

I'm tired of Elizabeth pushing me around, but she has a power over me. She's smarter than you think. She knows people, places, and useful knowledge. I don't know how to get out of this. I'm stuck in the middle.

•••••Grace•••••

"I like these..." I mumble to myself, picking up a pair of pants for Raquel.

I was Christmas shopping for my friends (because I'm the only intelligent one) in the shopping mall. I've been to so many different stores, I'm going to run out soon. The ones your closest to are the hardest to buy for. So far, I have an ugly sweater (it's a tradition) for Avalon, a pair of converse for Anika, and I'm finding something for Raquel.

Maybe I should get Raquel some art supplies I thought, letting my thoughts wander. I head to 5 Below and got her (quite) a few rolls of duct tape (like 30 rolls... Not kidding). I checked out, spending only about $50. I love that place, it so cheap. Okay, I realized what I jut said...

•••••Blakely•••••

"Avaloooonnnnnnn" I complain.

"Whatttttttttt" She mimics.

"I'm boreeeeddddd" I hold out.

"I honestly don't careeeeeee" She says, working on her computer.

"What are you even doing?" I say looking at her screen.

"Christmas shopping" She replies.

"Whatcha gettin' me?" I ask, childishly.

"A free parking space" She says seriously.

"Honestly?" I ask surprised.

"No shitaki mushrooms Sherlock. Of course I'm not getting you a free parking space" She laughs at herself.

"Tell meeee" I plead.

"Lemme think about it... no" She responds, turning in her chair to look at me.

"You suck" I insult.

"Thaaaaats nasty" She says smiling at her comeback.

"Shut up!" I respond, gently, playfully hitting her face.

"Hey! You little..." She said, whipping around and tackling me on the bed.

I quickly shut the computer and moved it so it wouldn't be ruined. She tackled me to the bed, in a crawling position over me.

"Hi" I say sheepishly.

"Hello" She replies, smiling.

I quickly flipped her over, so we were in opposite positions.

"Haha! Got you" I cheer like a kindergartener.

We stayed like this for a bit, getting lost in each others eyes. We slowly leaned in and held that kiss. It was a sweet kiss, full of love. Wait, love?! I quickly pulled away. She looks at me with disappointment in her eyes.

"Avalon, I've just realized something" I say with no fear.

"And what would that be?" She asks, slightly annoyed.

"I... I- I love you" I admit.

"I love you too" She replies, now looking into my eyes.

•••••Avalon•••••

That was it. That's what I'd been trying to decipher the whole time. And I didn't know it was in my eyes too... this is crazy. I'm in love. And the crazier part is, he loves me back.