Noah

•••••Avalon•••••

"So what classes do guys have?" Elizabeth asked curiously.

"I have Science" I whined. I suck at Science. I have to have a tutor every single year. It started in 5th grade. Unfortunately tutoring comes with bullies. I happened to go to the same middle school as my bullies in 5th grade. I hope they're not at my high school too.

"I'm sorry Avalon. I have math. Ugh" Grace replied.

"English!" Joy exclaimed angrily. She hates English.

"Science!" Lexi said happily while looking at me.

"Thank God I'm not going to be alone in that horrid class" I said jokingly. Raquel still hadn't answered. I looked over at her. She was staring at a boy. He was African American, | A/N Sorry if I offend/offended anyone, I just don't prefer to say black | with the sides shaved and the top not shaved, a white v-neck, loose-fitted jeans, and dark blue and white Nike Tennis Shoes. He looked over at Raquel and smiled. She smiled back. He suddenly walked over here.

"Hi, I'm Noah" He introduces.

"Hi Noah. I'm Raquel" She said looking starstruck that he came over here to talk to her. He handed her a piece of paper.

"Call me?" He asks with a wink.

"Yeah" She whispered.

"Okay then" He said while leaving. "Oh, and by the way nice butt!" She blushed a deep shade of red. I could practically feel my cheeks heat up for her. She is not used to that kind of attention from boys.

"Oh. My. Gosh. That just happened" she stood there looking shocked. All the sudden she started squealing while jumping up and down, me jumping with her. This was her first crush ever. And the first time she's ever gotten someone's number. Oh boy. This is going to be interesting.