one.

jupiter.

"dakotaaaaa!" i ran up to my best friend and tackled him into a hug. he smiled and turned to hug me back.

"jupiter, baby! i missed you." he pulled away from the hug, turning back to his locker. he took some books out of his book bag before tossing them in. zipping his bookbag up, he turned to face me.

"so why weren't you here the past few days? you didn't even text me back!"

i sighed. "i got food poisoning and they kept taking my phone from me, so i didn't really have time to text back."

he nodded his head understandingly and poked out his lip. "awe, my poor baby. what'd you get food poisoning from?"

i rolled my eyes. "mcdonalds."

he shook his head before flicking my ear.

"ow! what was that for?"

"i told you to stop eating that shit jupiter."

i rubbed my ear before rolling my eyes again. "yeah, yeah I know."

he shook his head, slamming his locker closed. "come on, lets go to class."

i groaned as we made our way to first period. dakota and i had english first. i don't have a problem with my teacher. he was fine and he dressed really nice.

it's just the people in that class seriously get on my nerves. it's like they never stop talking.

we walked into the class and started heading for our seats in the back. as i was walking past, this boy named mario said something to me.

"hey jupiter?"

i turned around to look back at him, raising a questioning eyebrow. "hmm?"

"you uh, look really pretty today."

i sent him a smile. "thank you."

i went to sit down in my seat next to dakota.

"so mario finally grew some balls, huh?"

i laughed, nodding my head. "yeah, i guess."

mario has had a crush on my since he first transferred here during his sophomore year. everyone knew about it, but he's always been too shy to say anything to me. it's kind of cute actually.

i mean, mario is cute. he's also like very smart. if he really wanted, i would probably give him a chance. he doesn't seem like one of those assholes who's always telling me how fat my ass looks in them jeans. like don't you think i know that?

i sighed as the teacher comes in. i rested my head on my hands, listening to whatever mr. variano had to say.

"okay um, today will be a chill day. so, i decided to bring in some movies for you guys to choose from."

he held up two movies and i let out a small laugh. he seemed like the type to watch kid movies.

"i have the incredibles and monster inc. so, which one?"

a bunch of people start yelling out and he rolled his eyes. he ended up having to have people raise their hands and of course, monsters inc won.

sighing, i put on my sweater and leaned back against the wall. monsters inc is one of my favorite movies.

as i was watching the movie, dakota rested his head on my shoulder. well, he'll be sleep in about two minutes.

about 15 minutes into in the movie, i received a text. pulling out my phone, i furrowed my eyebrows as i seen it was from an unknown number. opening the message, i frowned at what it said.