eleven.

jupiter.

i woke up to a cold bed.

sitting up, i rubbed my eyes with my balled up fists. when i stopped, i heard water running in the bathroom. swinging my feet over the side of the bed, i adjusted my t-shirt when i noticed it had ridden up. i tried to stand, but quickly sat back down when a sharp pain ran through my foot.

a few minutes later, jason walked out of the bathroom. he had on a suit and holy shit.

i shook away my thoughts and sighed. jason looked me up and down before walking back into the bathroom. he came back holding another first aid kit.

bending down to the level of my foot, he opened up the first aid box. he grabbed the bandage thing and some wipes that were in there. he looked up at me before touching my foot.

"i'm going to change the bandage, okay?"

i nodded my head and sat up a little. jason grabbed the end of the bandage and started to take it off. once he got it all the way off, he quickly disposed of it in the garbage can. he came back and grabbed a few wipes. he dabbed over some of the cuts, causing me to flinch back.

"my bad."

he brought my foot back and continued to lightly dabbed it with some wipes. once he was finished with that, he went and threw the wipes away. he came back and grabbed the bandage.

i swear jason took like 5 minutes trying to get it to look perfect.

he stood up and fixed his clothing.

"blake's bringing you some crutches, okay?"

i nodded my head and he rolled his eyes.

"i need words jupiter."

i softly cleared my throat. "oh, uh okay."

jason looked me up and down before shaking his head. i furrowed my eyebrows as he walked over to his dresser. he went into his third drawer and pulled out a pair of black basketball shorts. he handed them to me and that's when it clicked in my head.

i slid them up my legs and slowly stood up so i could slide them up on my waist. once i did that, i sat back down. jason looked at me and smirked.

"you look good in my clothes."

i nodded my head and looked down, fiddling with my fingers. when was he leaving?

"come on."

he picked me up, causing me to to tense at his touch. this is so uncomfortable.

jason carried me down the steps and into the living room. he sat me on the couch and walked into the kitchen. he came back with a bowl, a spoon, some milk, and a box of fruity pebbles. he sat all of it down in front of me on the coffee table. sitting next to me, he grabbed the remote, turning on the tv. was this for me?

slowly, i grabbed the box of fruity pebbles and poured them into the bowl. i poured the milk and grabbed the spoon, bringing the bowl closer to my face. as i ate, i would notice jason taking glances at me. it made me real uncomfortable.

i finished my food and placed the bowl back on the table. standing up, jason grabbed it and walked into the kitchen. i heard a clink in the sink, signaling jason had put the bowl in the sink. he came back a few seconds later, putting his hands in his pockets.

"when blake gets here, i'll be heading out. i expect you to be on your best behavior. if i find out anything, then." he shrugged.

jesus, he was talking to me like i was a child.