twenty.

HE'S SOOOOOOOO CUTE GUYS OMG. LIKE JUST HAVE MY BABIES ALREADY. OMG.

jupiter.

i sighed as i stretched across the bed. my body was aching. it was not a nice feeling.

jason came out of the bathroom, a towel hanging just below his v-line.

i sighed and turned the other way, closing my eyes.

"so, what do you want to wear tonight?"

i looked back over at him to see him wearing a pair of black sweatpants. well, he changes fast.

shrugging, i placed my head on the pillow. i heard him chuckle.

"the party is here right?" i looked over at him.

jason nodded before walking off into his closet.

i sighed and stood up. slowly walking over to where my clothes were placed. i grabbed a pair of black leggings, a button up denim shirt, and a pair of blue fuzzy socks.

i looked at jason who was already looking at me. he nodded his head in approval before turning around and laying some clothes across the bed.

i turned and grabbed some undergarments and my clothes before walking into the bathroom. i was about to close the door, but then i remembered i needed something.

i peeked my head out the bathroom. "can i get some lotion?"

jason looked at me before walking into his closet. seconds later, he walked back out with a bottle of lotion. he handed it to me and began to walk away.

"um, jason?"

he picked up his shirt and slid it over his head. "what?"

"is this bracelet waterproof?"

there was a long pause before he answered.

"yes."

i sighed in relief, closing the door. turning on the water, i stripped out of my clothes and fixed the ponytail that was on top of my head. once the water heated up, i stepped in.

i began to wash my body, scrubbing everywhere as i still felt dirty from him. i did that a couple of more times before sighing.

i just don't understand. at first i thought jason put him up to this, but he told me not to tell jason. so, obviously he doesn't know about this.

i need to tell him. but, how am i going to tell him if he matthew threatened to kill me? oh my god.

i shook my head, trying to get rid of my thoughts. quickly, i rinsed off my body and stepped out. i dried myself off before applying lotion and slipping on my clothes. i brushed my teeth and washed my face.

as i was walking out of the bathroom, i took the ponytail down and fluffed out my hair, letting my loose curls cascade down my back.

i stood in the doorway, waiting for jason to come out the closet.

a few minutes later, he came out in some black pants, a white t-shirt and a white baseball jersey. his hair was coming to the front of his face, a few pieces flipped up.

i hate to admit this, but jason is fine as fuck.

i quickly adverted my eyes from him. he walked over to me and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"fucking gorgeous."

he grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the room. we walked downstairs and into the living room. he sat down on the couch before pulling me onto his lap, his arm hanging loosely around my waist.