seven.

jupiter.

my eyes fluttured open to be met with the blinding sun. i blinked a few times, adjusting to the light. i was about to get up when i realized a tattoed arm was wrapped around me. i sighed and tried to pull away. jason shifted a little bit and wrapped his arm tightly around me, pulling me closer to him. he placed his head on my shoulder and quickly went back to sleep.

groaning, i tapped jason's arm, trying to wake him up. he shifted again, his eyes fluttering open and then closing again.

"yes?"

lord jesus. his morning voice might just be the death of me. what? no. he kidnapped you jupiter.

"can you let me go?"

jason snuggled his head farther down into the crook of my neck, his hair tickling me.

"five more minutes baby, please."

"jason I have to pee."

he groaned and rolled over, letting me go. i quickly hopped out of bed and looked down at my clothing. i wasn't wearing the same shirt from last night.

"did you change my shirt?" i raised an eyebrow.

"i thought you had to go to pee."

i glared at his backside and pulled down my shirt. i walked into the bathroom and did my business. once i finished that, i brushed my teeth and washed my face.

opening the door, i saw jason sitting in bed, his feet hanging off the side and planted firmly on the floor. leaning against the door way, i messed with my fingers.

"jupiter."

i stopped and looked up at jason to see him staring back at me intently.

"hurry up and grab some clothes and get ready."

i quickly walked into the closet and pulled out some of the clothes justin had bought me. i quickly walked into the bathroom and locked the door. i turned on the shower and hopped in once it heated up. sighing, i washed my body. i looked in the shower to see some shampoo sitting on one of the shelves. i shrugged. my hair needed washing anyways.

i quickly washed my hair and got out of the shower. i placed a t-shirt on my head, letting my curls dry. i put on the clothes i had picked out and adjusted the shirt on my head. as i opened the door, i saw jason standing there as if he was about to knock. he looked at me, then at the shirt, then back at me.

"why do you have a shirt on your head?" he cocked his head to the side and furrowed his eyebrows. he actually looked kind of cu-

no.

"it's better for my hair. and it needs to dry so."

jason nodded his head and cleared his throat. "well, i'm about to brush my teeth and stuff and then we're leaving."

i nodded my head and quickly walked out of the bathroom. i sat on the bed as he went over to the sink. i guess he wanted to make sure i didn't go anywhere, because he left the door open.

i took the shirt off my end and dabbed the ends of my hair with it. i walked over to the mirror jason had in his room and looked at my hair. i fluffed it out and twirled some my hair around my fingers. playing with my hair in the mirror, i noticed jason's reflection. i turned around to look at him and he smiled. it wasn't one of those creepy smiles either. it almost made me smile back.

"you look beautiful."

i blushed a little bit and looked down, mumbling a quiet thank you.

jason turned around and walked towards a drawer. after rummaging through it for a few seconds he turned back around. he handed me a pair of dark black sunglasses and a black baseball cap to cover my head. i looked at him and grabbed the stuff. i noticed he had the same things in his hands.