three.

jason.

i'm the one who's been calling and texting jupiter if you haven't figured it out yet. i just needed to hear her voice. it kept me sane. even if she did snap on me me, if sort of turned me on.

i wish i could just talk to her like a normal person, but i think if she knew who i am and what i do, she wouldn't want anything to do with me.

i mean i am jason mccann. one of the most dangerous people in the world. everyone knows who i am, but they've never seen my face. and i would like to keep it that way.

i sighed and rolled over in my bed. i checked the time to see it was 5:25. i guess it's time to get ready.

jupiter.

i sighed as i hopped out of the car. my dad's car was gone, so i figured him and my sister had left already. i turned back around to look at dakota to see him giving me a sad smile. shaking my head, i went into the house. i heard his car pull off, so i closed the door. kicking my shoes off, i went into the kitchen and looked around for a note. i noticed one sitting on the donut box. i chuckled. i didn't even think they knew i loved donuts. picking the note up, i read it out loud.

jupiter,

i'm sorry, but your sister and i had to leave a little early. i just didn't want to drive through all that traffic. and i'm sorry again that we couldn't bring you. the cost would've been too much and I don't want you to miss too much school. love you

dad

i shook my head and snatched the note off the box, ripping it into pieces. i walked over to the garbage, throwing the ripped up note in there.

is he fucking serious? does he really think i believe that shit? he does this every time. he says he's sorry and comes up with some lame excuse. i'm getting tired of it.

i walked upstairs to my room and closed the door behind me. i changed into some sweats and kept my sports bra on. i stretched across my bed and closed my eyes. right before i drifted off , i received a text message.

unknown: tonight, my love. - xx

i furrowed my eyebrows and stared at the message. did this person realize that they had the wrong number? shrugging it off, i closed my eyes. this nap is going to be great.

a few hours later...

i woke up shivering. tugging the cover over my body, i groaned. i wanted to sleep longer, but i just couldn't.

i checked the time on my phone to see it was only 5:30. i groaned yet again and got up to get ready. dakota's house was about a ten minute walk from mine.

i kept on my black basketball sweats and slipped on my hoodie to match it. after putting on some socks, i slid my feet in some slides. shrugging at my outfit choice, i quickly got the rest of my things.

i grabbed my phone and my house keys, quickly texting dakota to tell him I was on my way.

jupiter. : omw bestie!

going into the kitchen, i grabbed a donut and started to head out. right before i stepped out the door dakota texted me back.

kota' fanning. : okaay. be careful bby.

i locked my phone and stuffed it in my pocket. i took a bite of my donut and closed the door behind me. after making sure the door was locked, i stepped off my front porch and made my way to dakota's house.

as i was walking, i looked up at the sky. it was cloudy and it was getting dark. it was supposed to thunderstorm tonight, so i walked a little faster. i refused to get rained on.

as i was walking, i thought i heard whistling behind me. stopping in my tracks, i looked back. i furrowed my eyebrows and turned back around. maybe i'm just hearing things. i am lacking sleep.

i was about five minuts from dakota's house. his house is basically my second home. dakota's mom treats me like i'm a daughter of her own. i actually am happy to come to his house, unlike my own. i dread going there. it's quite sad actually.

i jumped as i heard some leaves crunching behind me. i turned around again to see nothing. okay, this is getting creepy. i started walking faster and getting closer to dakota's house. just as i was about to turn the corner to his block, i felt an arm pull me back. i was about to scream but a hand was quickly placed over my mouth.

i started fighting the person and eventually kicked them in their shit. their grip loosened on me and i took that as my chance to get away. i ran and tried to make it to dakota's house. two houses down from dakota's i was tackled to the ground. i tried to scream, but a cloth was quickly placed over my nose and mouth. i felt my eyes getting heavier and my vision getting blury. if i wasn't half way out of it, i would've gasped at what the person said.

"i told you tonight baby."

jason.

i watched her as she walked down the sidewalk. her hair was blowing back and she just looked so beautiful. she stuffed her hands in her pockets as she continued to walk to dakota's house. i smirked and started walking behind her.

about 2 minutes later, i ended up forgetting that she didn't know who i was and let out a whistle. i quickly cursed to myself and hid behind a bush just as she turned around. she looked back and forth before walking again.

after waiting a few seconds, i started walking behind her again. as we got closer to dakota's house, i smirked. ryan was waiting in a bush in front of some old lady's house. he was supposed to grab her and i was going to run up and place the cloth over her mouth.

as we neared the block, i fucked around and stepped on a twig. cursing to myself once again, i quickly hid before she could see me. i saw her stop and turn around again. her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. she looked so cute.

jupiter turned around and started walking again, a little faster this time. i slowly walked behind her and took the time to look at her ass. even though she was wearing sweatpants, you could still see the outline of it. jupiter had an amazing body period. that's one on the reasons i loved her.

i smiled to myself as we neared the bush. jupiter would finally be mine.

i stood next to a tree as ryan jumped out and grabbed jupiter. he placed a hand over her mouth, muffling her screams.

they were fighting each other for a few seconds before she kicked him in his, well down there. his grip loosened on her and she squeezed out of his grip.

"shit." i ran after her as she neared dakota's house. i quickly tackled her to the ground and snatched the cloth out my back pocket. she slowly stopped fighting me and i smirked.

"i told you tonight baby."
______________________________________________________

08 april 2019.