five.

jupiter.

after we finished our breakfast, jason let me take a shower. he said he would lay my clothes on the bed and that i needed to hurry up.

wrapping the towel around my body, i sighed. i had no way to tame the mess of curls placed on my head.

i shook my head and walked out of the bathroom. even though i didn't want to be here, i couldn't help but notice how nice the place was. like, seriously.

on the bed, i saw my clothes laid out. i slipped on the pair of red underwear and the bra to match.

he knew what sizes i wore too?

i shuddered and put on the rest of the clothes. there was some grey joggers which were too big for me. well, mostly they were too long. my short ass. also, a very large white t-shirt.

i sighed and looked around. jason had all the windows locked up or covered with bars. there was basically no escape for me.

sitting on the bed, my mind drifted to my family. did they even know? they were probably still at the waterpark having the time of their lives.

my mind then drifted to dakota. at least out of all people i knew he was worried about me. shit, he's been my best friend since second grade. i don't think we've ever went a day without talking. i know he's going crazy.

i stood up and walked towards the window. the bars were way too close for me to slip through. groaning, i rested my head on the window, looking out of it.

"what are you doing?"

i jumped at the voice and turned around. i pointed to the window.

"you're not trying to escape are you?"

i quickly shook my head and he smirked.

"good girl."

i looked down at my feet as tears pricked my eyes. i want to go home. even if my family doesn't give two fucks about me, i still want to go home.

i wiped my eyes and sniffled.

"are you okay baby?" jason started walking towards me but i jumped back. he tried to touch me but i quickly moved.

"d-don't touch me."

his face went from hurt to angry in a matter of seconds.

"don't tell me what the fuck to do. i'd hate to have to punish you jupiter."

my eyes widened and i looked up at him.

he smirked and sat on the bed. "come here."

slowly, i walked over to him. he smiled at me. i noticed he had a towel wrapped around his neck. i guess to dry his dripping hair.

he pulled me in between his legs and rested his head in the crook of my neck, wrapping his arms around me. i stood there awkwardly. he closed his eyes and spoke.

"you'll have to come with me to a meeting tomorrow."

"w-why?" damn my stuttering.

"because i don't trust you yet. and it's too dangerous for you to be here by yourself."

he lifted his head up and removed his arms from me. i took a few steps back out of instinct.

he shook his head, licking his lips. he stood up and stretched.

"let's go to bed, okay?"

he pulled the covers back and got in the bed. he looked over at me to see that i was still standing there.