seventeen.

* TRIGGER WARNING *

jupiter.

i frowned as i saw him sitting at the bar. he had his arm wrapped around some girl and a shot glass in his hand.

looking around i sighed. there was no way i could get out of here without having to walk past him.

turning around, i walked back into the bathroom and looked around. of course, there was no window in sight. i groaned and turned towards the window. he would definitely recognize me if i kept my hair like this.

i carefully undid the scrunchie and fixed my hair. i placed a few curls in front of my face and sighed. hopefully i will be able to get past him.

i walked out of the bathroom and kept my head down. i took slow steps, my shoes slightly squeaking due to them being wet. i took a few more steps until i was a few feet away from him. i prayed to god that he wouldn't notice me.

i kept my head down as i started to walk past him. i walked fast, but not fast enough to where it would look suspicious.

just as i was about to head for the door, i heard him clear his throat.

"excuse me?"

i stopped dead in my tracks, a quiet gasp slipping out of my mouth. i turned to the side slightly and replied, making my voice sound different.

"yeah?"

he smirked before throwing a shot back. "do i know you from somewhere?"

my eyes widened. "um, no."

he gave me a confused look, an amused smile plastered on his face. "are you sure?"

i quickly nodded my head. "i'm positive. but, i have to go now."

i started to head for the door but was pulled back by my wrist.

"i'm not done talking to you."

i bit my lip and continued to look down. i felt matthew tug on my arm.

"can you hold your head up for me?"

i shook my head.

i stood in shock as he pulled me close to him. i was literally standing between his legs. my eyes widened as i felt his warm breath hitting my neck.

"why not?"

i couldn't move. i just stood there, slightly beginning to shake

he whispered in my ear. "afraid i might recognize who you are?"

gasping, i turned around, facing him. he gave me an evil smirk, keeping a tight grip on my wrist. he pushed some curls out of my face, and i flinched back.

"hello jupiter."

i struggled to get out of his grip, but that just made him hold me tighter. i kept struggling, but nothing seemed to work.

"i'm not letting you go. you know that right?"

i frowned, putting my head down in defeat. i heard him chuckle, so i looked back up. he was smirking and slowly looking me up and down. i felt mighty uncomfortable.

with one hand still placed tight around my arm, most likely leaving a bruise, he took his other hand and stroked my face. i backed away from his touch, and instead of getting angry he just chuckled.

he looked around before standing up. "let's go. you can try to make a scene if you want to, but it will not end pretty."

i felt something that was cold and metal slide across my back. my eyes widened realizing it was a gun. i wasn't planning on getting shot.