two.

jupiter.

"come on dakota! just one more store! pleaaseeee?"

he sighed. "okay, fine."

i smiled and drug him into h&m. this is my all time favorite store and dakota knows that. we'll probably be in here for a while.

i sighed as i walked over to the rack in the corner. i had to squeeze through there because the way the shelf was made, it was like really close to the wall. if two people were standing her they would be like literally touching.

i looked through the hoodie section. h&m never seemed to disappoint me. picking up a few items, i threw them across my arm. as i'm about to pick up another one, i noticed some man trying to get past. he wore dark sunglasses and a hat placed backwards on his head.

"excuse me." i moved a little more into the rack, but that didn't really help at all. he placed one of his hands on my hip, causing me to jump at the shock that ran through my body as we made contact. he slid past me, well at least tried to. his body was pressing against mine as he slid past. i felt his friend poking me back there causing my eyes to widen. let's just say he wasn't on soft, and he wasn't little either.

he cleared his throat once he finally got past. "uhh, sorry about that." his voice was deep and attractive. he also looked like he could be attractive under those shades.

i nodded my head, a little flustered. "it's okay."

he nodded his head and turned to walk away. soon, dakota came speed walking around the corner.

"jupiter! hurry your ass up!"

i rolled my eyes. "just let me pay for these hoodies."

he nodded his head and we walked over to the register. there was no one in line, surprisingly, so i quickly paid for my items.

"that'll be $127.64"

i handed the cashier the money. he quickly stuck it in the register before giving me my change. i thanked him and grabbed my bag. silently, i walked out of the door with dakota following me.

i laced my arm through his and rested my head on his arm as we walk. you see, dakota is like a good 5'9 and i've just grown to 5 feet.

"i'm so tired." i mumbled.

dakota looked at me and chuckled. "you're the one who was like, come on please, just one more store!"

he mimicked me in a terrible girly voice and i laughed.

"i sound nothing like that."

he looked over at me and smirked. "mhmm, sure."

we continued walking and started to head towards the exit. dakota stoped suddenly, causing me to groan.

"what now?"

he shot me a playful glare. "i want icecream."

i shrugged and walked over to dairy queen with dakota. we quickly jumped in line. i rested my head on dakota's arm once again, closing my eyes. i can't do this shopping shit anymore. it's like a workout.

once we got up to the counter, dakota started ordering his icecream. as he did this i noticed the man who tried to pass by me earlier in h&m sitting at one of the tables. i couldn't see his eyes but i just had a feeling they were on me. who is he?

"jupiter!"

i jumped and looked at dakota and the cashier, who was staring at me quite weirdly.

"i said do you want anything?"