nine.

jupiter.

i rolled over and groaned, closing my eyes once again. for the last ten minutes i have been trying to go back to sleep, but i just couldn't. i wanted to sleep longer but it was like somebody cast a spell on me so i wouldn't be able to.

climbing out of bed, i stood up. i walked into the bathroom and peed. groaning, i realized my toothbrush and stuff was in jason's room. i guess i'll get it after i eat.

stepping out of the bathroom, i stopped and looked at the bags full of my hair stuff. i'll do that after i eat too.

walking out of the spare room, i made my way down the steps. i rubbed my eyes with my fists as I walked into the kitchen. that was a bad idea, because i stepped right in glass.

"ow, fuck!"

i looked down at my foot to see a bunch of glass stuck in it.

"oh shit. jupiter, baby are you okay?"

i snapped my head up to see jason walking towards me. he looked down at the floor, making sure he didn't step on any glass as he stood in front of me. i looked down at my foot and i heard jason sigh.

"this is all my fucking fault."

he reached his hands out towards me and i tried to move back, but ended up failing miserably as the glass cut deeper into my foot. i let out a low whimper.

"shit, jupiter. come on let me help you." jason stared at me, his brown orbs shining.

i hesitantly nodded my head and he sighed. he walked closer to me and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"i'm gonna place you on the counter, okay?"

i nodded my head and he wrapped his other arm around the back of my thighs, quickly picking me up. he walked over to the counter and sat me on it. i looked down at my foot, frowning as i saw blood dripping onto jason's no longer clean tile.

"fuck. i'm so sorry baby this is all my fault."

i cocked my head to the side and furrowed my eyebrows. his fault? what did he mean?

jason pulled his cell phone out of his pocket and quickly called somebody.

"yeah, hello blake?"

i whined in pain and jason snapped his eyes up to meet mine.

"i need you here now. like now."

i heard rustling on the other end before jason responded.

"i don't give a fuck, just hurry the fuck up and get the fuck over here!" jason quickly hung up and slammed the phone down on the counter space next to me. i flinched back and jason sighed looking at me.

"why'd you call blake?"

jasom looked at my foot before his eyes met mine.

"he's most experienced with medical stuff. he knows a lot more than anybody else in the gang."

i nodded my head and looked down, biting my lip. the pain in my foot was becoming unbearable.

jason looked at me and then down at my foot. he bent down and came eye level with my foot. he touched it and i flinched and moved my foot away.

"damn. i'm sorry."

i nodded my head and jason stood up. he sighed and ran his hands through his hair. he walked off somewhere and i sat there on the counter, waiting for blake to arrive.

a few minutes later jason came back in the kitchen with some paper towels and a first aid kit.

as soon he sat them down, the doorbell rang. he looked at me and then quickly walked out of the kitchen to go answer the door.