thirteen.

jason.

i groaned and looked in the mirror, combing my fingers through my hair.

i didn't mean to disregard jupiter's question, but i didn't know. i wanted to say yes, but i didn't want to let her down.

i threw my shirt in the hamper and walked out of the bathroom. grabbing my phone off of the nightstand, i texted Matthew.

jason: alright.

sliding my phone in the pocket of my sweatpants, i let out a yawn. i walked out of my room and went back downstairs. i walked into the living room, stopping when i spotted jupiter. she was sitting on the couch curled into a ball, watching some show on mtv. i walked over to her and her eyes met mine.

"stand up."

jupiter bit her lip and slowly stood up from her uncomfortable position. i sat down on the couch and looked at jupiter. she looked me up and down and licked her lips nervously. i smirked.

"come here."

she took small steps towards me untill she was standing in front of me. i grabbed her hips and sat her on my lap, facing sideways. she was tense. very tense.

"look at me."

jupiter hesitantly looked up at me, her beautiful brown orbs staring deeply into mine. i smirked.

"kiss me."

her eyes widened and she shook her head. i shot her a glare and if possible, her eyes widened even wider.

"i didn't ask if you wanted to. i told you to. now, kiss me."

she looked at my lips and then back at my eyes before hesitantly leaning in. i was getting very impatient, so i quickly closed the gap between us.

i groaned in frustration and pulled away. i looked at jupiter who was looking down.

"jupiter."

she looked up at me through her eyelashes.

"kiss me back."

i quickly pressed my lips against hers again and brought her closer to me. after a few seconds of me just moving my lips, she finally kissed me back.

her lips tasted better than i thought they would.

this is one of the moments i've been waiting for. but, i knew if i waited for jupiter to make the first move, i would be waiting forever. i didn't feel like waiting that long.

my hands found their way to jupiter's waist, which i lightly squeezed. her small hands brought themselves to rest on my bare chest. i wanted to smirk, but i resisted.

pulling away, i took small breaths of air. i looked at jupiter. she looked at me before looking down and gasping. i looked down to where she was looking and chuckled.

"that's what you do to me baby."

she blushed slightly and bit on her bottom lip, causing me to groan.

"stop doing that."

jupiter looked at me with her eyebrows furrowed.

"stop doing what?"

i tried to adjust myself so it wouldn't be as painful, but all it did was cause jupiter to brush across it a few times.

"biting your lip."

she nodded her head and let out a small laugh. "u-um, are you going to fix that?"

i smirked. "or you could do it for me."

her smile dropped and i chuckled. "i'm kidding."

she nodded her head and i sighed.

"i'm gonna go clean myself up."

jupiter got off of my lap and i stood up. stretching, i made my way to the upstairs bathroom.

after i handled my problem, i washed my hands and went back downstairs. i walked into the living room and jupiter was still sitting in the same spot. her eyes were trained on the tv. i went and sat next to her and wrapped my arm around her. i furrowed my eyebrows.

"what are you-"

she cut me off. "sshh!"

now, any other day i would've been pissed off. but, she wasn't acting all scared or anything. she wasn't tense. so, i just let it slide and enjoyed the moment.

i rolled my eyes as i saw teen wolf flash across the screen. really? it was just a bunch of werewolf bullshit. what's the big deal about it?

i rested my head on jupiter's shoulder. shockingly, she didn't push me off. i guess she was really into this show.

"nooo! not my baby stiles!"

i adverted my eyes to the screen to see some type of jeep being flipped over. sitting up, i looked at jupiter who was staring at the screen with wide eyes. it made me smile, but then it made me frown. i knew after this she would be back to being tense and scared around me.

sighing, i grabbed jupiter's arms. i lifted them up before resting my head in her lap. i felt her eyes on me, so i looked up at her. her eyes were wide, but not as wide as they usually are when she's looking at me.

"can you play in my hair?"

she furrowed her eyebrows, but nodded her head slowly. "u-uh yeah, okay."

i turned my head back to see the tv. a few seconds later, i felt jupiter's hands in my hair. i hummed in response. closing my eyes, i let jupiter work her magic with her hands.

i groaned when jupiter started massaging my scalp. she was doing such a good job. i wonder how good her hands are with...nevermind.

jupiter.

i sighed as i slowly raked my hands through jason's hair. he had fallen asleep after i started massaging his scalp.

my mind was running crazy. it was weird. i felt scared, yet protected in his presence.i know that doesn't make sense, but that's just how i feel.

removing my hands from Jason's hair, i crossed my arms across my chest. i threw my head back on the couch and let out a loud breath.

i was getting way too comfortable here, and i didn't like it. i needed to be home. even if my family didn't care about me, i still needed to be home. not with some kidnapper who claims he's in love with me.

jaon started moving around, causing me to look down at him. he peeked an eye open and looked up at me. he turned over and wrapped his arms around my waist, his head now placed on my stomach. a few seconds later, he was fast asleep once again.

i bit my bottom lip, focusing my eyes on the tv. teen wolf had went off and i couldn't focus on what was on now. there was one thing on my mind that just would not leave.

i kissed my kidnapper, and i liked it.

______________________________________________________

13 april 2019