The Game- Chapter 6

Mackenzie's POV

Finally, Friday came, and it was time for the party. I spent three hours getting ready. I wore an apple green dress, that was sleeveless, and it fit me perfectly. Sophie picked out a strapless red dress that was dressy but not too dressed up. 

I was ready to go an hour before the party started. It took ten minutes to get to the address where we were going. I decided to go online, and chat with anyone online for awhile.

I saw that Sky, Rachel, and Sophie were online. Sophie was probably trying to reach Greyson. 

I decided to talk to Sky. "Hey."

"Hi Mackenzie!" Sky shouted.

I winced. "Sky, keep it down."

"Sorry. We all missed you so much! It's not fun here without you. We've all fallen apart. Rachel goes to sit with the sluts, and Taylor and I are stuck with nobody else." Sky said sadly.

"Don't be sad Sky." I tried to cheer her up.

"Oh yeah, and my brother is still missing. My toddler brother. How could somebody do that, kidnap him? What sick person does that?" Sky sobbed.

I wished I could hug her right now. "I'm sorry Sky. I wish I knew what to say."

I heard someone else's voice in the background.

"I'm sorry Mackenzie, I've got to go. I'll talk to you later. Bye." Sky said, before logging off.

I sighed, and checked the time. I had ten minutes before I had to leave. 

I went to the bathroom to make sure my makeup was still good. Then I checked Sophie's room.

"Hey, Sophie, let's go." I said.

Sophie came out of her room, and we went out to my car, and drove over to someone's house. There was a ton of cars parked there, but the lawn was perfectly clean.

"Jason, make sure that you smoke that before you come in! It'll make the smell easier to get out of the house!" Nadia shouted to a boy who just walked out before us.

"Hi, Mackenzie. Hey Sophie. Come in." Nadia greeted us.

"Where are we?" I asked her.

"We're at my cousin George's house. He's in Idaho right now, for reasons I don't know, so we have the house to ourselves. Just make sure you smoke outside if you're going to. And no drinks anywhere but the kitchen." Nadia said.

Sophie and I nodded, and Nadia handed us cups. "What drink do you want?"

I picked out of a bottle of red wine, and Sophie picked some Vodka. 

"I like the way you think." Nadia smiled, holding up her cup filled with Vodka. 

Sophie smiled back, and sipped her drink. I stepped into the living room, forgetting to set down my cup before coming in. 

There was a group of girls on the sofa, surrounded by hot boys. Most likely their boyfriends. Sophie and Nadia came in behind me. 

"Girls, I haven't introduced you to my friends." Nadia said.

She pointed to one girl. "This is Aubrey, and her boyfriend, Heath." 

Aubrey seemed shy and nervous. Her light brown hair covered one eye, and fell slightly past her shoulders. She was chewing on her nails, and her big brown eyes seemed nervous. She was tall, and model thin, but she seemed.... on edge. 

Heath was really hot. His blonde hair was spiked up, probably for the party, and his green eyes sparkled. He smiled at me. I saw he had perfect teeth. He was wearing a crown that said 'King of Awesomeness'. Someone's a bit egotistical today.