Chapter 1

~It was a breezy evening, the sky was a light blue. There was a 10% chance of a storm so the people of the Mushroom Kingdom planned for a wonderful day.
Since it was Tanooki Day, Princess Peach invited over friends for the afternoon.~

Peach was on the toad- mill running when she looked at the clock on the wall.

"Oh my, its five o' clock! They will be here in 30 minutes!" Peach gasped.

She pulled the key out of the toad- mill and ran out of the gym.

After she ran through the pool room, aquarium, baseball field on ice, basketball court, tennis court, and the kitchen, Peach finally got to the stairs.
She dashed up them and ran down the hall to the right. There was a pink door in front of her.

"May I come in Toadette?" Knocking quickly on the door, Peach felt very impatient.

"Sure," a cheerful voice said.

Peach turned the knob and hastily went into the large room. On the left side were two small dressers and a walk- in closet. On the right side was a trumpet and a piano from Toadette's music room on the 3rd floor. In the middle was a day- bed with pink sheets and covers. On top of that bed was Toadette, texting Rosalina on her phone.

"Toadette we need to set the tables and put up the decorations, it's five!" Peach exclaimed.

Toadette got right up and looked at the clock. It was now 5:05.

"Wow, it is!" Toadette said while running out of the room to go down stairs.

Peach scrambled out of the room and ran even further down the hall to a large pink door. She barged in and shut the door quickly. She took off her jeans and t-shirt, then her un-matching socks. She then rushed over to her giant closet and went inside. Looking to her left , she snatched a pink dress from a hanger.

After slipping into the dress she went to her wide dresser and grabbed her brush. She then brushed her hair on her mushroom stool. When she finished, Peach picked up the edges of her dress and ran out the door. Halfway down the hall she knew she was forgetting something. Remembering, Peach turned around and ran back. She went to a painting and lifted it off the wall. Inside on a little red pillow was her crown. She carefully placed it on her head and went over to her dresser. She moved things all over the place and searched all throughout her room.

"Where did I put them?" Peach pondered.

She then ran to her large, King sized bed and dropped to the ground. She lifted the lace at the bottom and peered under the bed. She then snatched up her white gloves and shoved her arms through them. After quickly getting up, she ran out of the room to go down stairs.

As she was racing down the stairs she stopped to look at the clock. It was 5:15!

Skipping stairs, Peach rushed into the kitchen. She found the the slider door that led outside and grabbed a bag off of a chair. Without shoes, she went outside, down the hill, and to the tall Tanooki tree. There were probably millions of leaves on the tree so she plucked about 150 in 4 minutes.

With all the leaves in her bag, she dashed up the hill dropping a couple leaves. Once she got to the slider she stepped inside and emptied the bag onto the kitchen floor. She shut the door quickly and looked down at the pile of leaves while breathing hard.

Toadette was already in the kitchen grabbing tape.

"I'll prepare the food while you hang up the leaves," Peach gasped.

Toadette nodded and rushed over to the leaves while Peach went over to the fridge.

The princess grabbed a 2 liter Mushroom Dew out of the fridge along with Fire Flower Punch. She set them on the counter and went over to a cabinet to get a large bowl. Peach set the bowl on the counter and poured both in until the bowl was filled. She grabbed a punch spoon out of a drawer and found some plastic cups. Peach set those on the counter and ran to the fridge again. She pulled out the cupcakes she made earlier in the morning. After that, the princess took out 3 different frostings and a black tube of icing.