Chapter 14

Luigi POV

As Bowser weaved medical wrap on Mario's leg, Yoshi was checking out my neck.

"Well that's gonna leave a mark," Yoshi examined.

"Are there bruises already?" I asked, light headed.

"Yup, but you'll be fine. As for Mario..." Yoshi looked over at Mario with a concerned expression, "He'll need some work done."

Bowser called Yoshi over to where Mario was lying down. "I'll be right back," Yoshi gave me a thumbs up.

I laid my head down on the ground and looked up at the ceiling, waiting for him to return. My throat ached terribly and I found that my head also hurt.

"All I found was a mushroom," Yoshi said worriedly.

"No deluxe? Well I guess it'll do the job, just for less time." Bowser sighed deeply.

"Here Mario, take this so we can get going," Yoshi handed him the mushroom.

After eating the Mushroom, Mario got up and walked over to me.

"Hey you can walk!" I exclaimed in a raspy voice.

"And I'm surprised you can actually talk," Mario said while helping me up off of the ground.

"Where to guys?" I asked while dusting the dirt off of my overalls.

"Well since they went right, I guess we go left," Yoshi shrugged.

"What's down that hall? The bathroom that we already checked, the library, and?" Bowser asked.

"An office," Mario answered.

We stayed close together as we went down the hall. After we passed the bathroom, we came across the office.

I looked under the desk, while Bowser opened the closet doors.

"No Peach in here," Yoshi said while walking out of the room.

We made our way down the hall to the library door. Mario creaked the door open and peeked inside, trying to keep quiet.

"That's weird, the lights are off in here," Mario scratched his head.

"Didn't the power turn back on earlier?" I asked.

"Yeah, it did!" Yoshi agreed.

"Turn on the light and see if there's anything in there," Bowser decided.

Mario reached his hand inside and flipped a switch on. Slowly creaking the door open, we followed Mario into the library.

"Princess!" Mario exclaimed and ran into the room.

I looked in front of us and saw Peach tied up to a chair, unable to move. Though her eyes didn't tell me relief, they told me worry.

The rest of us ran over to Peach as Mario began untying her legs. Yoshi untied her hands and Bowser ripped the rope in half that tied her to the chair. I unfastened the rag around her mouth, and the second it was off, she was asking 50 questions a second.