Chapter 8

Mario POV

"Hello hello!"

"I thought you were dead!" Peach growled.

"Nope!"

"How are you alive then?" I asked.

"What, you guys want the whole explanation?"

"Pretty much," Yoshi shrugged.

"Well I don't know... I'd like to kill you all now..."

"Drybones come on!" Wario shouted.

"Okay I'll explain since you guys are gonna die anyway.. So the call from my mom; that was a fake. I did that so I could get away from the group. Birdo swallowing Toad was perfect for my first victim. So after Toad got inside, I killed him. Then when Toadette came in, I killed her too! I knew you guys would be in soon so I grabbed a hammer and some rope from the shed outside. When Goomba came out, I smashed him like wack-a-mole and hung him up. Next, I simply ran into the wall and disassembled myself. I had the hammer laid down next to me so it looked like I was killed. When the princesses came outside, they thought I was dead, but after I get hurt, my bones all come back together again. So from there on I killed a bunch of other people and killed another person before I went outside to disassemble myself. Ah, all good fun!" Drybones chuckled.

"You're...You're a monster!" Rosalina stammered.

"Oh boy I am! And after I get what I want, no one will be able to stop me," Drybones smiled coldly.

"What do you want??" Luigi asked with a sour expression.

"Well just a little bit of power.. Oh wait never mind, it's a lot!"

"Umm okay?" Daisy said.

"I want to be the ruler of the kingdom, and I will definitely be the most powerful," Drybones smiled with razor teeth.

"No one would even like you," I told him.

"Sure they will! I'll keep alive the people who like me and kill the ones that don't!" Drybones grinned.

"That's terrible!" Yoshi trembled with fear.

"I wouldn't want a pile of pathetic bones as a leader," Birdo snorted.

"Say that again and your dead," Drybones stared at her expressionless.

"Like what are you gonna do? Play the xylophone? Or how about giving me your wish bone?"

"Birdo now is not the time," Peach whispered urgently.

"Sure it is. Hey wise guy how bout you come down here so I can kick your boney butt!" Birdo yelled.

"Birdo!" Rosalina hissed.

Shush cosmo face," Birdo glanced over at Rosalina.

"You're gonna get us killed," Daisy fumed.

"I'm gonna get him killed," Birdo sneered up at Drybones.

"That's it..."

"Uh, Birdo I think you just need to breath for a sec," Waluigi said.

"Yeah before you throw us all under the bus," Wario growled.

Just then, Drybones pulled a string and a trap door opened, letting out a green liquid into mid air.

"ACID!!" Peach screamed.

Before Birdo could move, the liquid rained down onto her body. She shrieked in horror as the acid bled into her pink skin.

"BIRDO!!!!!" Yoshi yelled in terror.

She collapsed to the floor and cried out in pain. The acid kept eating her flesh away. She screamed in agony as the torture went on. All anyone could do was watch in horror.

She looked up to the group with a look of treacherous fear. Half of her face was eaten away.

"Oh my god," I said under my breath.

To my side, Wario threw up on Waluigi.

"Ickk," Waluigi stared in disgust down at his shirt.

She let out a long piercing screech as her head fell to the floor, and her heart stopped beating, for it was gnawed away. 

Everyone managed to stop staring and look up to Drybones with wide eyed, looks of horror.

"Would anyone else care for Birdo's same fate?"

I did what my mind first told me to do.

                               Run.

Now that you know Drybones did it, what do you think will happen next? Stay tuned for more frightening chapters of Mario Horror Story😱 AHHHHHHHHHHHH