Chapter Six

I awoke to the smell of a hospital, I opened my eyes and saw the Prince, or at least one of them.

He looked up and saw that I was awake and quickly got up and briskly walked over to what looked like a nurses station. Then he came back.

"Good you're awake" he said flatly.

"Prince Carter?"

"Carter? Oh, no that's my twin, I'm Adam."

"Oh", I think Adam could sense my disappointment.

"C just left an hour ago, he said that he'd be back soon. Okay Emmica?" Prince Adam says

I nod weakly and smile, "Thank you."

"For what?" He says bewildered.

"For not kicking me out yet." I said sadly.

Again Adam looked bewildered, "Now Emmica, tell me why I'd do that?"

"Cause you frowned when my picture came up, when I was selected."

Adam chuckled and shook his head, "I was looking at Rachelle's form, it was rather diasappointing, you on the other hand are beautiful."

I smiled, "So what's up with you and Carter?"

He looked embarrassed,"C is my identical twin, he's been at a private school for two years, he just got back. I'd thought he was dead after the rebel attack, but then we found you guys in a safe room last night." He chuckled, "Best night of my life, knowing my brothers not dead, you know"

I smiled. "I would actually die of I heard my sister was dead."

"You have a sister?" He looked at me, intrigued.

"Yeah, she's thirteen, Meg, I miss Meg. Oh and Miss Baker, she was our two." It's sad remembering the people. You left behind, "She's been like a mother to me."

My eyes begin to water, "Oh, please don't cry! I hate when people cry!" He looks at me sadly, then perks up, "If you want me to go I can."

I smile weakly, "I don't want you to leave I just really miss Meg, and even Jingle."

Prince Adam smirks, "Jingle?"

I laugh half-heartedly, "Miss Baker's cat."

I hear a door open and in comes a carbon copy of Prince Adam.

"Is this where you tell me you have another identical brother?"

Prince Carter laughs and Adam chuckles, "No, were it, no third Prince."

I laugh, "Good, I'm going to have trouble keeping you two strait."

They both smile twin smiles. They both have deep Brown eyes and Brown hair. Adam's flops over his eyes. While Carter's is shorter and spiky.

These boys are going to be trouble.