Epilouge

"Brynlyn!" I call out.

"Yes mother?" I see her head poke out from her door.

Her Brown hair falls just below her shoulders, and she has those soft Brown eyes, just like Carter, "Have you gone over your forms for the selection yet?"

Brynlyn sighs, "No mother, they won't be here for another three days! Why do I have to look now?"

I laugh, "Bryn, if you don't want a selection, we can always call it off."

Brynlyn shakes her head no quickly, "I do want the selection! All of the other princes are ugly and have no manners!" I laugh, "I can't wait until the boys get here, I'll have more company than Nate!"

"As first female heir to our great nation, alot is on your shoulders. Just know were always here for you."

Brynlyn smirks and pulls out a selection envelope, "I did look at one, and I think that he's dashing!" I look at the form in her hand. "His names Connor, he's from Waverly, just like you mother!"

I smile, my daughter will always have a bright look on her face, the selection makes me think back to the first time I met Carter.

He's king now, Brynlyn, will be the first queen to stand without a king. The rebels are once again gone, which makes me glad.

I came into the selection for one Prince, but came out with another.

It all happened because a long shot dream, a dream that came true.