Chapter Seven

I'm forced to stay in the hospital another day due to the amount of blood I lost. The doctor game me a transfusion and both princes visited me everyday. Apparently I had been in a blood loss induced coma for a whole day.

Prince Carter visited me for hours a day, I was disappointed that Prince Adam only visited me for a few minutes.

When Adam came, he always was distracted or flat out ignored my questions. I asked him how his day was and he just snorted.

When Carter came, he'd bring a book or some of his homework from his private school and I'd do it with him. Carter was just a better friend than Adam.

At about four o'clock the doctor allowed me to go back to my room. He paged Prince Adam, who didn't come. Instead, Prince Carter came and let me lean of his shoulder since I still couldn't really walk.

When we reached my room on the second floor Carter said goodnight and left me to go to bed.

I put on a light nightgown and slowly hobbled to my bed and covered myself up.

I heard my door creak open and a light turned on, I looked up to see the smiling face of Prince Adam.

"Oh, Prince Adam! Hi! What are you doing here?" I say sleepily.

He smiles, "I just wanted to see if you'd like to go get a dessert with me tonight, but it looks like your already on bed." He seemed slightly embarrassed.

I giggled, "Oh, I'll still go with you, Just help me up and get my bathrobe."

He chuckles, "Okay Emmica." He grabs my bathrobe and helps me out of bed and I put on my bathrobe. He snakes his arm around my shoulders as support. "Go to bed so early every night, Em?"

I smile, "Just tonight, getting shot is no walk in the park, you know." I smirk,"Losing a good quarter of my blood didn't help."

He laughs, "What were you even doing outside Emmica?"

"Well, I'd never heard the rebel alarms so up thought that maybe it was a fire drill, like we had back at school in Waverly." I say embarrassed. "I guess that the rebels are not a fire."

Adam chuckles, "Be glad C came by when he did, or I never would have had the chance to meet such a beautiful young lady." I blush. We head down a flight of beautiful marble stairs.

"So have you even held any eliminations yet?"

Adam smirks, "Not yet, tomorrow maybe."

"Good," I say, "I need to be able to have a chance before I'm eliminated, if you eliminate me."

The Prince chuckles, "If things go the way I plan, you'll be around a while longer." I smile.