13

I come from the sand 13

             It has been a week and I am spiraling into darkness again. Itachi was near death and his brother was going to kill him soon. Deidara is giving me the cold shoulder and I just don’t get why. So I became angry with myself and everyone around me, I used that anger in training to become stronger.

            Kakashi told me he was going to stay on this mission a little longer knowing about Sasuke and Itachi. He was going to let me say goodbye before he whisked me off into the life of a leaf ninja. Little did he know I was going to challenge Madara again, the outcome would result into my death and I would be able to be with Itachi once again.

            While training, I got to know my uncles team a bit more than the normal standards of hi and goodbye. They asked me ton of questions about me and my life, how I ended up in the Akatsuki and about my trip with Sasuke and Orochimaru. I told them everything, glade to get it off my chest instead of bottling it up inside.

            Then they wanted more on Deidara, they wanted to know how I could save him and let him come back with them. It made me angry because I was just like Deidara. “I am the same as Deidara so what makes me any different than him? I left the leaf to become a rogue ninja, in that process I became an S rank criminal. I killed two shinobi, joined up with Itachi after he killed his clan and joined the Akatsuki. I killed everyone who got in my way to prove I was a worthy member.”

Naruto looked sad but Sai, he was going to get punched if he kept smirking at me “I met Deidara the day he came to the organization, we became best friends and went on missions when I was not with Itachi. He and Itachi where the only thing left I had as a family, I fell in love with Itachi and Deidara fell in love with me. You could say it was a love triangle but it wasn’t…..my heart belongs to Itachi and Itachi only. So now that you know about my life of blood crazy fun, do you want me back to the leaf? Can you handle being friends with a criminal who loves one and is friends with one?”

Kakashi patted my back and gave me a smile through his mask “We all have secrets, we might have ANBU keep an eye on you for a-while but it will fade and you can live a normal life with me”

I smiled back and pushed Kakashi away “I do need to make one thing clear, Sasuke is in deep shit with me. He is still going to kill his brother even after I told him not to and to listen but he wouldn’t, so I am going to either kill Sasuke for revenge or take away what he cares more about”

            My uncle and his team stared at me in shock before Naruto stood up and pointed a finger at me “You can’t kill him!”

I shrugged “He doesn’t understand why Itachi did it, but don’t fret, killing him won’t be to fun when I can take what he will want most when he finds out the truth”

“What is that?”

            I laughed and stood up, walking away from the crowd of ninja who will not want me when they realize I am after Konaha. I was going to kill each and every member who ruined Itachi’s life. Sure if he never did it I might not be where I am now, but if it meant a happy Itachi then I wouldn’t care. There was a fortune teller, who could see past present and future, she can also tell me about the past if Itachi and I never met due to him not being told to slaughter his clan.

            I was meeting her in a cave not too far off from the Akatsuki base, she had information I well needed and was going to pay for. When I found her she asked me to kill a guy, it was easy and I had to bring her his heart. I smiled when I went inside the cave to see a women dressed in black from head to toe. She wore an owl mask that was painted in light gold colors and she wore a gold bracelet that had the moons on it.