❤ When You Are Sick!

✸Yugi Muto:
''Oh, (Y/N), You were last night all the time on the rain! Without anything warm!'' Yugi said, while he is holding some ugly syrup that you hated the most. ''Muto Yugi, I don't want to drink that!'' He sighed nervously. ''Listen, you have to be better! Now, open your mouth and let me help you!'' He said. You never think that Yugi can be this serious with you... He is really worrying...

✸Yami Yugi:
You are now in your house. You are sitting on Yami's lap full covered with soft and warm blanked. Yami stroked your hot checks, while you are sleeping and leaning on his chest. ''You'll be fine, my little princess.'' He whispered in your ear gently.

✸Seto Kaiba:
You are in your house, sitting in the living room and looking at some comedies. Someone knocked on your door, you think that's just your father, but, how? Hes work isn't finished yet. And it also can't be your dear boyfriend, Seto Kaiba, he is always busy. You sighed, yelling. ''Come In!'' When you see who it was, you saw your dear person, Seto. ''S-Seto, you have to be on work!'' He kissed you gently on the checks, while you are looking at him. ''Hey, just be better! I bought you some chocolate!'' You smiled. ''Heh thanks~''.

✸Ryo Bakura:
He hugged your already tired body while you are sitting on your bed. ''Hope you'll be better my dear (Y/N)~'' You smiled hugging him tightly. ''Heh, thanks Ryo. I love you~''

Joey Wheeler:
''Hey, I'll made you some food! Okay?!'' He said, you nodded. ''But Joey, be careful in kitchen! You can burn something-'' He didn't hear you. After waiting your boyfriend to finish dinner, you see him with pink/red apron, holding some soup and meat. ''H-Here you go sweetie~'' Joey said, while you are widen your eyes.

✸Jaden Yuki:
''And, finally, soup is ready~'' Jaden sad while you are looking at how careful he was to you. ''Jaden, you are really awesome, but you don't have to do all these things for me~'' You said, while he hugs you. ''You have to be better, didn't you dear?''

✸Yusei Fudo:
He was next to you all day. Your parents are just thinking who he was, but, they finally understand that he is your boyfriend, who is actually taking care of you all day. You both are talking, laughing and maybe a little cuddling. Yusei is really gentle when he is next to you...

✸Jack Atlas:
He is watching you when you are sleeping. You seemed cute. He hold your hand, and put his head gently on your stomach, didn't pulling back. You giggle in your sleep.

✸Crow Hogan:
He kissed you. ''Crow, you'll be sick! Don't do that please!'' You are talking to Crow, but he ignores you and still hugging, cuddling and kissing you...