❤ Sexy Clothes?

✸ Yugi Muto:
"Nice clothes!" He smiled warmly at you while you are blushing.

✸Yami Yugi:
"I know everything is great on you, but this tight elegant dress~" He said looking at your body. "I just have to kiss you, my beauty."

✸Seto Kaiba:
He is at work, he is looking at his computer screen. You opened slowly his office room and step inside. Seto give you a glance, and blush very quickly. "(Y/N) you are pretty."

✸Ruoy Bakura:
"My dear, this is awesome on you!" He is sitting on the chair while you are standing in front of him. "So, we are going in the cinema again, or not?" you giggled.

✸Joey Wheeler:
He just blush, while you are laughing. "I love your short dress!!" Joey said while he is blushing.

✸Jaden Yuki:
"So, how about this dress?" You asked Jaden, while holding long dress. "I want dress who you wear before?" That dress is tight and short. Also that dress shows your curves on body. You looked hot to him.

✸Yusei Fudo:
Well, you stand in front of him just in your black bra and panties. You and Yusei are home alone, and you two decided to go for a walk, or maybe on some dinner. Looking at your sexy body, Yusei blushed. "So, which is better, Fudo?" You ask looking at some elegant dresses in you hands. Yusei didn't say a word. (XD)

✸Jack Atlas:
"You look pretty, ma'am~" He said while he is gently kissing your neck, making you giggle. "I-It's tickling me, stop!" You giggled a little louder.

✸Crow Hogan:
"Princess, are you done with changing?"
Crow yelled in front of your door of room. "Yes Hogan!" You opened door and Crow blush and widen his eyes. "L-Let's go." He muttered.