❤ Boring Parents!

Video By: LittleKuriboh 
I don't own ''Yu-Gi-Oh!'' characters! 

Yugi Muto:
Father: "Are you serious?! He is so tiny and small! He is also like a child, how can you date someone like, him?" You sighed. "Dad, please, understand that I love him. You only saw the picture."
Mother: You are sitting with her alone. "So, what do you think about, my boyfriend?"
You sighed nervously, looking at your mom. She smiled. "Well, I thought he is a little taller, but, he is fine!" She hugs you. "I'm glad because you are happy!"

Yami Yugi:
Father: "Oh, he is cool actually." Your father say, while you are showing him Yami's pictures. "So, you like him?" You smiled hopefully. "Hah, no. I didn't meet him yet!"
Your father said, rolling your and Yami's selfies on your phone. "He have strange hair, is he a hipster? Or punker?" You are laughing all day.
Mother: "Uh, his hair..." Your mother chuckled. "Don't you think, he is, a little weird?" You shook your head. "Mom, I love him so much!" You and your mom are talking all day about your boyfriend, Yami.

Seto Kaiba:
Father: "He is too serious! Don't you think?"
He said, getting ready the table. You both sit on the chairs, and started to talk. "Well, I know. But he is one really kind and smart person! He loves me the most!" I said, smiling. "Well, everything is fine. Is he rich?" You blushed. "Dad, that's not matter!" "But, tell me at least his job!" "He have a company." "He is rich!"
Mother: "He looks great." Your mom smiled. "Sorry for asking this, but," your mom blushed in light pink. "Did you have a first time? You know, I worry about you!" You blushed, your face turned red. "M-mom! Please stop! No!"

Ryo Bakura:
Father: "Don't you think he looks like a girl? I mean, look at his white hair!" Your father said, looking at photos. "D-Daddy, he is really fine! He is awesome!" You smiled. "Is that thruth?" "Yes!"
Mother: "He is fine!" she laughs.

Joey Wheeler:
Father: "Dear, don't you think you deserve soneone, more muscular? That tiny guy can't protect own brain!" Your father said, still looking at your phone. Picture for picture, he look every detail of his body and face. "Ugh," you growled and took a phone. "He can take care of me dad!"
Mother: "He is really funny I can say!  He looks very cute also!" Your mom said, looking at the pictures. "I know! He is really funny..." You smiled.

Jaden Yuki:
Father: "Wait, Jaden Yuki? Is he playing card games?" Your father raised an eyebrow, looking at you. "Y-Yes?" Your father smiled. "Hah! I watched him many times on tv!" You sighed.
Mother:"That guy! You are flirting with him! (Y/N), you had to teach him!" Your mom blushed. "N-No! He said that he likes me mom! I'm not flirting!!" You blush.

✸ Yusei Fudo:
Father: ''Hmm, turbo dueling...'' Your father whispered, looking at Yusei's picture on your phone. ''Don't you think that's too dangerous? I mean, lots of people got hurt from that!'' You sighed. ''I know, I worry about it also. But, he always win on that thing, he is, so awesome! He saved city one time!'' Your father sigh. ''So, he is a hero? Or?'' ''I think he is...'' you blush.
Mother: ''His clothes...'' She sighed. ''Don't you think he is strange?'' You sighed nervously, looking at your worried and curiously mom. ''Mommy, he is awesome, and I really like him!'' You hugged her tight. ''J-Just, give him a chance, okay?'' 

 ✸Jack Atlas:

Father: You father look at his picture quickly. ''He didn't look bad,'' He looked then at you, raising a eyebrow. ''But, Is he acting with you bad? I mean, is he sometimes rough with you?'' You shook your head quickly. Then, you remember all your fights, but funny fights. He sometimes can get angry, but, you understand why. He'll never be rough to you. 
Mother: ''Oh my! He looks gorgeous! I mean, how did you two met?!'' Your mom widened her eyes, still looking at the picture of Jack Atlas. ''W-Well-'' ''Oh my! I'm so happy because of you, (Y/N)!'' She yelled and hugged you. 

 ✸Crow Hogan: 
Father: ''He is, uh, so weird!'' ''Daddy!'' You yelled. ''Please, give him just a chance!'' ''B-But, he looks so strange! Look at his hair!'' ''So what?!'' You are yelling at each other all day. 
Mother: ''Aww, and then?'' Your mother is currently in the kitchen, but she is listening to you. ''Well, he invited me to hang out somewhere, I can't remember...'' You mother chuckled. ''Is he nice to you?'' You nodded quickly. ''Yeah, he loves me so much!''