❤ When He's Jealous?

✸ Yugi Muto:
''Listen, she is mine!'' He yelled at one tall man. Oh boy, he'll get hurt now... You laughed nervously at the tall man, pulling Yugi away.

✸Yami Yugi:
''Go away you little, dirty rat! This lady is mine!'' He yelled at one teenage guy who seemed cute to you, but not cute as Yami is! Boy just got scared, and go away quickly. ''Yami, he is just asking me where park is, and you--'' ''He wants to flirt with my love, the end.'' Yami interrupt you, hugging you tightly. You sighed tiredly.

✸Seto Kaiba:
Well, he is always jealous. He can't imagine you next to one handsome man who also worked in same building. You are always laughing and smiling next to him, and that's made Seto more angry than before. ''Don't speak with her, or you'll get fired young man!'' Seto said in a little low tone.

✸ Ryo Bakura:
''This little princess is mine! Sorry!'' He said while he is stroking your gently hair.

✸ Joey Wheeler:
Jealous Joey Wheeler! Yes~ He made you problems everyday at school. Some guy approach to you? Some guy touch you? Some guy smile at you? -Hah, he'll be already killed by Joey Wheeler.

✸ Jaden Yuki:
Some guy helped you with your books who accidentally fell down on the ground. He smiles at you and gave you all books, you smiled also and said 'Thank you'. Jaden just approach to you. ''(Y/N) Are you flirting with him?!'' You sigh. ''No! He helped me with books-'' ''Okay, okay, sorry!!''

✸Yusei Fudo:
''Did you see that guy!? He is looking at you breasts!'' Yusei yelled a little jealously. You blushed and spoke slowly and calmed. ''Y-Yusei, calm down please.'' Yusei looked at you like 'are you normal?!'.
''And?! And what?! I can't just sitting while guys are looking at your body!'' You both blushed.
(LOL, Yusei is little perverted in my story!! xD)

✸Jack Atlas:
''She is mine! Go away!'' Jack said to one man who is not to much stronger than him. ''You didn't deserve a girl like her, trust me.'' Jack turned red of problems and hit that guy right in the face.
''J-Jack!!'' You yelled. ''Leave that man alone or he'll die!!'' ''I just planed that, (Y/N)!'' Jack shout at you back.

✸Crow Hogan:
''Leave us alone!'' Crow said holding your waist little rougher than before. You yelped.