❤ Kids?

✸Yugi Muto:
He is with your little sister while you are on the ballet. When you arrive home, you can notice big mess in your room. They are having fun, now, they are playing with dolls. ''Hello Mellisa, hello Yugi!'' You smiled warmly at your little sister and Yugi, who is tired of her a little. ''Hello, (Y/N)!'' They both yelled.

✸Yami Muto:
He is taking care of little Mellisa, while you are going to shop. Mellisa pleaded you to boy her some chocolate, so, you can't just ignore your little cute sister, you decided to go. When you finally arrive home with lots of candies, you saw Mellisa who is brushing Yami's hair, making her more messy than before. You laughed.

✸Seto Kaiba:
Well, you always are next to Mokuba. And Seto is really happy because of that, he is knowing that someone is with his little brother. You enjoy to play with Mokuba, you two also love to play with cards.
But, when you both got bored, you decided to go for a walk with him, and you are buying him always Ice Creams, and other candies...

✸Ryou Bakura:
You have two brothers twins, and they are with Ruoy, uh... I Don't know, some kind of, rough? When someone of little brothers is kicking him on hand, other one is pulling his white messy hair. Two little, but cute kids are now home, you are with Rouy alone. ''You okay?'' You asked, then you smiled warmly through silent room. ''Thanks for taking care of twins!'' He smiles back of happiness. ''N-No, problem!''

✸Joey Wheeler:
You thought he'll pushing your little sisters away. You know Joey, but, this... You saw Joey laughing next to your sister. He is enjoying actually to be with little kids. They are watching some cartoons and enjoy free time together. You smile warmly at your boyfriend and little sister.

✸Jaden Yuki:
You arrived home finally. You have been in shopping, while Jaden is taking care of your little sister. You heard voices in your room. ''Now, your turn!'' Little girl yelled, you opened the door, and saw a little girl who is playing card game with Jaden. You smiled. ''Who will win?'' ''I'll!!'' The girl shouted, making you shiver.

✸Yusei Fudo:
He loves kids, he can spend whole day with little and cute kids. You two are always taking care of someone, and you two enjoyed that time together. You are playing games, putting make-up, and do a lot of crazy things just to make kids smile.

✸Jack Altas:
''B-But, that kid is touching my duel-runner (Y/N)! He can't touch it like that!'' Jack said, wit voice full of anger. You just sighed and rolled eyes. ''Jack, that is just a kid!''

✸Crow Hogan:
Oh, how much can I say? You two are always with kids. Sometimes Crow explaining how happy he is when he have someone like you. You love kids as mush as Crow.