❤ Family Life!

I want to say happy holidays! ^-^ *Hugs*
Hope you enjoy~

✸ Yugi/Yami:
You live with him in comfortable house and have two children.
First children: Rina (Female), one really  shy and sweet girl! She have blonde hair like Yami, and (E/C) eyes just like you. She is not to much interested in card games, she loves the most singing. And her voice is also pretty. 
Second children: Akane (Male), one really imaginative boy. He loves Yami more than you. 

Seto Kaiba:
You live with him in a huge house, you are both rich, but happy with each other also. 
First Children: Atsuko, he looks like Seto. Blue ocean eyes and brown hair who is a little messy. 
But, if we are looking for his personality, he is like you. Original you. He is kind, honest and really brave. He'll protect his friends, like he already do many times with his own cards. 

Ryo Bakura:
You live with him in a house! 
First Children: Hina (Female), the awesome girl. She looks a lot like you, (H/C) messy hair, (E/C) eyes. She loves to watch father's cards, and she always want her father to teach her about it. 
Second children: Katsu  (Male), a silent guy who is always in his room. Short white hair, and (E/C) eyes. He is always alone, but he like it. He is really smart, and mysterious also. 

Joey Wheeler: 
You live with him in pretty cool apartment.
First children: Ken (Male), messy blonde hair and (E/C) eyes! He loves games and cartoons! Also, he have one crush, but he is to shy to talk about it. 

Jaden Yuki:
You live with him in a house. 
First children: Aina (Female), she have dark brown and messy hair like Jaden. But she have eyes like you, (E/C) eyes. She looks like Jaden, actually she is original like Jaden! She is tiny, slender, and she eats whole day. But, she also like to sleep. 
Second children: Isamu (Male), he have messy and short (H/C) hair and (E/C). He looks like you. He is brave, and very curious about every father's mission. He'd like to become a hero one day, that's why he learns every super power about every card in father's deck.

Yusei Fudo:
You live with him in a huge house.
Fisrt children:  Kazue  (Male), he is actually original Yusei. His behavior, attitude and face. He is silent, he never want to talk about his emotions. He loves turbo-dueling and Yusei always support him in that, while you are always acting worried about it. He is also smart, very smart.
Second children: Mai  (Female), she is one pretty princess that put joy in your life. She loves the most her big brother, but he hates her. She is annoying him. Mai looks like you. 

Jack Atlas:
You live with hi in a huge house!
First children: Mika (female), she is your drama queen. She looks really hot and attractive, but don't worry, she is also smart like you. She hates boys who loves her just because of her blonde hair and pretty smile. She loves her father the most, but if she need someone who is talking about emotions, boyfriends and also love? She will approach to you. 

Crow Hogan:
You live with him in a apartment!
First children: Rei  (Male), He have messy and short  (H/C) hair and grey eyes. He is the most funniest thing in your life. He is smart and brave, Rei loves guitars and Turbo-duels!