♦ Let Me Be Honest.

I'm so not fair towards you guys. I'm sorry. 

Before everything, 
♦  ARTIST : ike3siye672 from DEVIANTART ! 

Well, You all made me proud of myself and this story. 
No one may be special like you and do that this story has over 16K views/reads. 

I'm very proud, but I can't anymore write this thing. 
You guys are always sending me some requests, questions in the comments and similar stuff, but I'm not anymore interested in this story... 

I can't lie, I can't lie to you guys, you're all my dear people... 

But, much more problems and obligations are going through my life, more than I even expected. 

First, I have to tell you all my problems that are bothering me so much, so you can understand this. 

♦ First problem is, I'm not into ''Yu-Gi-Oh!'' anymore. I'm not in that 'fandom', I barely have a time to watch that Anime... 

I can't write something that I'm not into... It's just, so hard. I don't even know how to explain this. 
It's so much hard to write some chapter. I'm out of inspirations + I have to do 9 characters with different ongoings... 

♦  The second problem is that I'm afraid of my English grammar. I think I spell all things wrong, and every sentence is wrong and lame
I really try to improve, to write all chapters again just to make myself satisfied -but doing this ALL again makes me feel tired and for nothing... 

I was always putting little warnings like: Sorry for my grammar or something similar... 
And, I'm feeling little embarrassed about that... 

The third problem is that... 
I have many private problems. Last week I broke up with person I barely sew to my heart. He was so nice, so kind, and I really liked him and I was being in love with him for sooo damn loong... 

I loved him so much, I was so happy because of him and the fact that we're couple like two years. But, he found another girl, who I think, is better than me.

Well, other problem is -My hobby. I'm so interested in drawing, and next to that fantastic hobby -I can't concentrate on Wattpad & this story. 

I met a lot of people, and I also came back to my old friends. I'm more outside with people I love.

I'm traveling a lot, I visited another countries for little time. I was so amazed with countries, I barely forgot this story and the fact how many people wants to read it more..

I'm sorry. 

I was the wrong one. I know... 

But, I hope you guys can understand me. I'm going to write something that I am into, and I'll try to make some other stories. So, I WON'T be 'offline' all the time, I'll still be with you guys, on this profile. 

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VOTES ❤

THANK YOU FOR ADDING THIS STORY TO YOUR READING LIST  ❤

THANK YOU FOR COMMENTING IT❤

THANK YOU FOR EVEN VIEWING THIS. ❤

  ❤  THANK YOU