C.3 (part one)

||Kayla Alsina||

"Smells good in hea'." August walked into the kitchen.

"I know." I said with a cocky attitude. He slapped me on my ass.

"You two definitely need to stop." Ayla said.

"And we definitely need to talk... Me and you young lady." I told her.

"What about?" She looked confused.

"About sex, and other activities kids your age try to engage in."

She huffed. "Ma... We really don't. You don't have to worry about me. I'm more than fine, and not worried about boys or anything right now besides school."

"Let me see ya phone." August said

"What?" Ayla chuckled.

"I wanna see ya texts." He said

"Oh... What Ky'La?!!" She shouted before taking off out of the kitchen. I shook my head. "Yeahh. I'm most definitely having a talk with her. She's up to something. Besides... I dit want to be dumb and have sex while she lives with me and is still in school, on top of that... I want her to get with the right guy... When she's older.. She ain't having kids until she about thirty."

August smiled at me. "I was thinking the same thing."

"Forreal.." I told him. "Get some plates from the cabinet." I added.

||Anthony Alsina||

"Y'all cant do that or say that." I came into the kitchen laughing. My mom and dad both shot their head over at me. "Excuse me?" My momma asked.

"Ma... She's going to be grow! You can't tell her she can't have sex when she older. I mean thirty? Really? Ma... You thirty six and you have seven kids."

"And I'll be thirty seven in about a month, THIRTY when you start having kids have seven between thirty and thirty seven." She said

I looked at my dad and he was looking down with his face scrunched up. "Uhhh. Mama.. That ain't make one bit of sense." I told her.

"So. I'm not about to have people looking at her like she's trash or anything. I don't want my daughter to go through what I had to go through. I don't want people looking at me how they looked at my mom.. You know. A bad mother."

I nodded. "You better not be having sex either Anthony. I talked to you about this!" My mom said.

...

"Anthony." She furrowed her eyes at me. I slowly turned around and began to walk out. "August, get the food so it  don't burn!" My mom said and I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and she was right there. "Ma." I said. She took the belt off her robe and swung it at me."Aye!" I jumped on the couch. "Come on.. Watch out!" I sort of laughed. "Have You Had Sex Anthony?!" She walked closer to me. She started hitting me. It hurt like shit.

"Ah! Shit! Mama! Quit hittin me!" I tried to block the hits. "Have you, or have you not had sex, and watch your mouth?" She asked. My dad stood back cracking up. "Baybeh... He a man."

"Yeah! Yeah!!" I said, being truthful. She stopped hitting me and turned around. "You used protection, right?" She asked

"Of course." I answered before the belt came back and went across my face. That shit just pissed me the fuck off.

"Oh! Mybad!" My mom laughed and reach for me. "DON'T... Touch me." I jerked away from her. "Don't touch me." I repeated balling my fists up.

"Anthony! I was just playing! You big wuss!" She joked.

"Clearly! And you play too much!" I snapped. "You wanted to know if I had sex before... Yes, five times, five different girls, last year. I'm not proud of it, but I did it. I've changed since then though. You happy na'?" I asked.

"Don't talk ta ya mama like that, Ant." My dad said.

"Aight. I was just letting her know what she wanted to know."

"Aight..." He said

"Aight..." I said and walked away. "Ant.. Whea' deddy?" Ky'Lin ran up to me. "Downstairs." I answered. "Aight. Uhh, cen you help me get my toy real quick?" He asked. I followed him to his room. Ky'Lin is so much different from the rest of my momma and daddy's kids.. He talks different and everything. He's a little nerd too, but he's a cool little brother.

My parents be getting on my nerves. Trying to double team me and shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment.

Vote and Share.