C.17 (part two)

||Trey Songz||

"Why she not answering?" I asked myself.

"Man, I don't know.. You ask yaself.. You got to be back on stage in five minutes, hurry up." My manager said.

I dialed her number again. She finally answered. "You Ain't Shit Trey! I Trusted Y-"

"Kayla, Baby... What Ar-"

"Don't 'baby' Me ! Don't Ask Me What I'm Talking About ! You Know.. Did You Fuck Her?!" She screamed at me.

"Calm Down! It's Not Good Foe You To Be Stressing While You Pregnant.. Now Fuck Who?"

"That Bitch In The Club You Was Kissing. I Seen The Video! Don't You Da-"

"When The Fuck Was I Kissing Somebody? The Last Person I Kissed Was My Momma! Where You Getting This From?"

"Why Didn't You Answer My Calls? I Called You Twice!"

"I was on stage performing!"

"Where? In The Club!"

"No! I'm At A Damn Center! Who Sent You A Video?"

"Don-"

"Trey, you're on." My manager said. I ignored him.

"Tell Me Who Sent A Video So I Can Fuck Them Up!" I yelled at her.

"It don't even matter.. I can't do this anymore."

"Was It August's Bitch Ass?"

She didn't say anything.

"Trey, come on... You need to get out there." My manager.

I shooed him off. "Kay-"

"I don't need to be with you right now." She cried.

"What are you talking about!?" I started getting mad. "Where you at?"

"I'm at home.. I'm going to bed, I've had a long day.. Che-"

"I'll be making a trip down there and to Atlanta.. Don't Worry."

"Don't even bother, Trey."

"I'm coming right now."

"Why? Why do you want me when you can have any and all of those girls that's in the same room with you every night? "

"Because I Only Want You! What Part Of That Don't You Understand? I'm Not Giving Up On You. On Us." She hung up the phone.

"Trey, where you going?"

"Back home."

"You messing up.. You messing up good money for some random girl?"

"Nah, I'm not messing up shit. I'm fighting for the best thing that's happened to me in a long time. This fame shits temporary anyways.. I'd chose love over money... Especially love from the person or persons I love." I walked past him and headed to the airport to catch an early flight.

~~~~~~~~ Next Morning..

"Oh My God!! Trey!!" Some girls screamed and ran towards me when I got inside of the airport in Florida. I walked past them. "Trey, can we get a picture?"

"I Love You!"

I heard. I kept walking and caught a cab.

I finally got to Kayla's house. Here it is seven twenty six in the morning. Surprisingly I arrived when the kids was heading out for school. All of them walked past me without speaking, except Antonio. "What's up, Trey? I thought you had some shows to do?" He asked.

"Nothing, what's up with you? I do.." I stopped and talked to him.

"Just about to head to school. Got a game tonight.. You gonna come?"

"Yeah. I'll try." I told him.

"Aight. I'll see you there then.. It's at seven."

I nodded and walked towards the house. I rung the doorbell. "Go away Trey.."

"No."

"Don't tell me no, just go."

"I'm not leaving until you talk to me. Open this door. I'm not playin' witcha ass."

"I don't want to talk to you."

"If you didn't want to talk to me you wouldn't be right here standing on the other side of the door talking to me."

||Kayla Phillips||

"Kayla, can you please... Open the door." Trey sort of mumbled. I opened it. He looked half way asleep. Bags under his eyes. "I been blowing up your phone since last night, you haven't answered or anything." He complained walking into the house taking off his coat. He sat on the couch. "Come talk to me." He patted his lap. I went and sat beside him. He chuckled. "Damn... It's like that?"

"Trey, I'm sorry... I-"

"Let me see ya phone." Trey said. I gave it to him and he unlocked it. He scrolled through my texts and then went to me and August's texts."You let his ass talk to you like this? And this videos from last year.. As you can see he sent this last night, I wore this last night.. Not that" He said to me. "Here.. Call him."  He handed me my phone. I looked at the screen and seen it was ringing. I shook my head 'no' . He stood up. "Talk to him." He said standing close to me, looking down at me. He looked me in my eyes as he slid my phone into my hand and he had put it on speaker so I could hear August when he finally picked up the phone. "Hello?" I put the phone to my ear.

"Yeah? What you need?"

"Tell him come down here." Trey whispered.

"August.. Come down here... We need to talk."

"About what?" He asked

"Just tell his ass to get down here." Trey whispered again.

"Just come down here.. As soon as you can."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment.

Vote and Share.