C.19 (part two)

||Trey Songz||

"Ayla?!" I heard Kayla yell.

Oh shit.

I rushed to the room and seen her bent over the bed and some dude behind her. They both just stayed in the same position looking shocked and clueless. Kayla started moving around balling up her fist, shaking, and looking like she was about to do something crazy, she started silently crying and her face turned red as I don't know what. "Baby.. Calm down." I grabbed a hold of her. She pushed me off of her and walked into the hallway and punched a hole in the wall. "Both of y'all get the hell out of my house." Kayla gritted. I turned my head away from them.

"No.. Don't out that on. This motherfucker has two shirts.. You better put one on and you better take either his shorts or funky ass boxers and slide them on. Get the hell out of ky house Ayla. Go call your daddy and ask him if you can go live with him, I'm done with you.. Leave the phone and all. I don't want you to have anything I paid for." Kayla walked out of the room. I then saw Ayla follow her with the clothes on that I guess she said not to wear. "Mom! I-"

"What The Hell Did I Say?" Kayla turned around and back handed her to the ground. "Take All Of That Shit Off And Get Out Of My House!!" She yelled. The guy walked past and out of the house. Ayla got up from the floor and went towards Kayla as if she was gonna hit her. Kayla grabbed her by the shirt and threw her down. "Kayla! Hey, chill out." I rushed over to them by picking Kayla up.

"That's why I hate you! I've always hate you. I don't need you, dad or anyone else in this crazy family. I have Camreon and I'll stay with him."

"Go ahead." Kayla shrugged. "One less problem I'll have to deal with. One less whore I'll have to deal with. You should be disgusted with your self and I should beat your fucking ass but I- nevermind. Trey give me your belt."
Kayla told me. I shook my head. "You can leave too cause I'm not the one.. Give me your belt.

"Fine." I took it off and handed it to her. She snatched it and grabbed Ayla up and started hitting her with it, repeatedly she took the belt and swung as hard as she could. Ayla was screaming and begging her to stop, the guy that was in the room with Ayla came back into the house and thought he was about to break shit up but I put a stop to that real fast.

"Alright, Kayla." I said.

She kept on hitting her. "Baby! Quit!" I yelled. She wouldn't stop for anything. "Now get the hell out." She threw Ayla down. Both Ayla and Kayla was crying. "Mom!" Ayla cried and struggled to get up and walk to he to give her a hug but Kayla pushed her away. "Trey, get them out and make sure you lock the door."

"Mom! Can you please talk to me? I'm sorry!!" Ayla cried. Kayla still ignored her and walked upstairs. Once she realized Kayla wasn't going to answer her she just walked out. I looked at Ayla closely and could see all of the whips Kayla left on her.

||Kayla Phillips||

"Baby."

"Not right now, Trey." I shook my head and held my head up. He didn't say anything after that.

I started crying again. "My fourteen year old daughter, man.." I shook my head. "What the hell.... I prayed against this, I taught against this. I told her from the time she was old enough to understand, not to do shit like this. I come home and while my stupid ass thought she was at school she was here letting some nigga fuck her in MY house."

"Well, I can't say I know how you feel because I don't. I've never had a child, but with this one comes, I promise both of us is going to work hard to keep her focused on all of the right things."

"I'm done with her Trey. I mean i-"

"Wow.. Hol' on, wait. You can't just shut your child out of your life. That's shutting a part of you out. You carried her for almost nine months and you rai-"

"I didn't raise her good. If I did she wo-"

"That's not the point!" He clapped his hands with each word he said. "You can raise a child right, and everything else but they have a mind of their own, their around other people that influence them to do bad, when they grow up, they are no longer just learning things from 'mommy'. To me you did your part, but like you say she wants to act grown.. But you sending her to live with her daddy is giving her what both of them want."

"Then what do you think I should do? Cause my mind right now is telling me to go kill her, but I have something else in mind."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
G O ° R E A D ° T E M P T A T I O N °° C O M E S °° WITH °° DESIRE.

Comment.

Vote and Share.