C.13 (part two)

||August Alsina||

"How you going to let that boy talk to you like that, Aug? How you going to let him disrespect me like that?"

"Mom... Shh. Just don't talk ta me right na'." I walked away from her. I walked to find Briana and she was in the hallway sitting down. "Bri." I called her name. She looked up at me with tears in her eyes. "You good?" I asked her. She stood up walked to me and cried into my chest. I looked at my mom and she just shook her head. "I wanted ta' tell Ant that I'm not dyin' but he wanted ta' act an ass. He ain't got ta worry about my ass coming back ta see him."

"That is your son thought August. You can't just erase him from your life. All of your kids. You're pushing them away. If this is what you do and this is you then pease exit my life before our baby is born. I truly love you. I really do but I don't want my child to go through what these kids went through. I don't want my child to have a father that doesn't give a damn about him."

"You won't, Bri.. Everything gone be good. I got you."

"And I bet that's the same thing you told Kayla, and now look at where y'all are."

"Actually.. I don't recall me ever telling her that."

"Do you still love her?"

"Honestly.. Yes. But I loved you before I loved her and I love you now."

"You're confused." She walked away from me.

"Bri... What you mean?"

"She means your black ass is going to try to run to Kayla when things don't go right." My mom walked past me. "That's what she means.. That's exactly what you do.. You run off to Kayla thinking she can fix all your problems and you being around her makes her happy, and then both of y'all are happy. You do something to make the two of you unhappy and you go and screw it up even more by cheating on the poor girl, she falls apart and it happens repeatedly... Not to mention every time y'all make up and new mini August and Kayla pops up? Y'all can't keep doing that. Sex isn't going to fix shit. Bringing a child into this world isn't going to fix shit.. It's hard especially being on that delivery table. You have to think.. While she was up there all five of those times pushing out 1-3 kids at once, bring new lives into this world she was risking her own. She could've died. Not you, her. Then she raised all of the kids herself.. Think, if she had died YOU would have had to take on all of that responsibility, stress and heartache. I partially know what it's like. I felt yal would be better co-parenting instead of feeling you needed to be in a relationship just because you have kids together. That can make it worse.. One person loving the other unconditionally and showing it, putting in all of the effort to make something work while the other is only putting in half the effort. But let's not forget the kids. You don't treat them as if they was your own."

"Nah.. Mama... Half of it's your fault. I one want to hear your little half assed speeches cause you ain't been much of anything yourself. You're the cause of it."

"No! You're the cause of it. I wanted you two to split because you kept hurting her. I did her a favor. Every since you've gotten big in the industry you think your some god, some king.. Like everybody's supposed to do what you want when you want. You dot care about anybody but Keelen. Did you know one of Keelen's little friends tried to rape Ayla and is the one that shot and almost killed Antoine?" She walked away from me.

||Kayla Phillips||

"Mom... Trey's been here a lot.. Well every time he's not on tour he's here.. Why?" Ayla asked

"Because he is. He helps me out with y'all."

"You know he's hot right?" She asked.

"Girl. If you don't sit your little grown ass down I'm going to beat the shit out of you."

"You dated a grown man when you was a teenager, wha-" I back handed her. "Shut Up! Don't bring up my past. Ayla I only told you about it so that I could give you a lesson to NOT be like me. You've had a perfect life compared to mine. My mother hated me, tried to kill me. My father that loved me oh so much got set up and killed by my mother's recent husband that tried to rape me since I was young. My real first boyfriend beat my ass and tried to kill me when he'd come home drunk. When I was SEVENTEEN and he was twenty three on the verge of becoming twenty four, he tried to rape me to take my virginity. We stopped dating, I met your father while me and the other guy was dating and later we became friends, then best friends and I lost my virginity to him. I ended up getting pregnant with Anthony, he cheated on me.. I found out the night if our highschool graduation when the girl showed up. I had got in touch with a music producer and stuff as a gift to him.. I moved away moved back fell for him again, he hurt me, I fell for him again and it kept on repeating... So if you want to start and ruin your life like I did then go ahead. I'll always be he-"

"I knew you hated us.. Just like dad." She started crying and walked away.

"I don't hate any of you. What made you even say some dumb shit like that?" I followed her.

"If you want to ruin your life like I did." She mimicked me.

"Yeah! Starting off dating a grown ass man! Falling for dumb asses, looking out for them when you barley have shit of your own. Help bring somebody up just so they can later show you off to make it seem like THEY are the ones that's done everything for you. Don't get me wrong. You have everything you need besides your father in your life. I don't even have to explain myself to you.. Are you serious right now? Go to your damn room and give me your damn phone." I snatched it out of my hand. "I swear." She mumbled. "You swear what? I'll beat your fucking ass Ayla.. I don't know who you think you are but I'll tell you who you're not. You NOT grown, you NOT running shit, this is MY house, and you NOT about to disrespect me."

"I ha-"

"Go live with your daddy then. You don't even have to finish the sentence. I've heard Anthony tell me that a million times but he seen his daddy wasn't shit so ask him who he hates now. Type in your pass code." I handed her, her phone.

She handed it back. I took it and waited for him to answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for mistakes and ending the chapter like this, but thoughts?

Comment.

Vote and Share.

Make sure you check out NewMommy014 's books!! They're great!