C.5 (part one)

A week later..

||Anthony Alsina||

"I ain't tryna be ya man, girl. You need ta unda'stand that, aight? You was just my go to girl when I need somebody that was down and I was your go to person. I'm done with that." I said

"Okay. But I bet you say that to every bitch don't you? What. You and Chelsey back together?" She shoved my head with her finger. "I fucking love you Anthony!" She cried.

I shrugged and shook my head. "Okay. That's what every other female says too. Tha' only females I love is my mama, sista's an Antie." I said. She started crying and slapped me in the face and just hugged me and cried into my chest.

Everybody in the hall started looking our way. I smiled. "Let go." I gritted.

"Anthony!!" She whined.

"Fa'real."

"My nigga Ant! Oh..." Miguel came up.

"Get her off me." I told him. He picked her up and moved her behind him. "Coach wants to see us." He said and turned back around. I followed him to the office. "Anthony Alsina and Miguel Hernandez! I've got some great news for my two best players." Coach Jeff said.

"What's that, sir? Miguel asked

"There's different colleges that's contacted me regarding you two and there is supposed to be more recruiters at the net couple of games. I'm not going to tell you where all from. But I want you to be on your A game. Kick some ass!" He said

"Fa'sho' coach. You kno' we got you. What about Richard though?"

"That's what I like to hear, son and what do you mean? What about Richard? They are looking at you two out of all people. It's great and wonderful to care about other people and such, but this is your time to shine and do something with yourself in life! Besides they're looking at you two. I didn't tell them to... This is all on them. If I has the choice I would have told them to look out for him too, and you never know. They might."  He said.

"Yeah.. I guess you right." I stated.

"Is that all you needed, coach?" Miguel asked

"Yes. We'll meet tomorrow morning at 5:45 to run over some drills, get you extra practice before tomorrow night."

"Okay." I said and walked out.
"Damn, five fourty-five. That's deep as hell."

"Yeah, I know. Can I stay at yo crib tonight?"

"Eh.. I don't kno'. We gotta see. Why you want to anyways? You trying to sneak an fuck my mama?"

He laughed. "Nah. Get off all'lat. I just haven't stayed at ya house ina while. Plus I'm not too good at getting myself up that early."

"Hea' yo ass is." I chuckled. "I'll catch you lata afta' school." I told him

"Aight."  He said before we split.

||Kayla Phillips||

"Hea'... You'a be in this room hea'." I heard Augusts voice. I had just got back from taking Ky'Lin to school. So all of the kids are in school. Who in the hell is he talking to?

I walked around the corner and heard voices going from the guest room, right beside the kitchen. I walked a little closer to the door and I heard two male voices, and a females.

I stepped inside and I seen Keelen laying on the bed with his leg propped up on a pillow, August on the side of the bed and his mother on the other. "What's going on here, August?" I interrupted. He didn't turn back to look at me or anything.

"Keelen is going to be s-"

"Skrrt. AUGUST... What is going on here and what is he doing in my house?" I cut Sheila off. He still ignored me. "Who in the hell!!" I laughed. "Are you serious right now? You're giving me the silent treatment? You haven't talked to me in weeks August! Not one word, and you think your sons going to stay here? No." I said and walked towards the bed. August grabbed my arm and pushed me back.

"Don't touch me. Get his bad ass out of my house, right now August."

"Dad. Tell ha' ta get out. My head hurtin'." Keelen said. August looked at me. My eyes got wide. "Oh hekk no. This is my house. I lay the fucking bills." I rushed past August and pushed his foot off of my pillows. "Gone get up."

"Aye, don't touch my son."

I sucked my teeth and turned to August. I walked over to him and slapped the shit out of him. "I'll touch you then!"

He laughed. "Shit, come on mama. He stayin' hea' until I get ready ta pick him up, or until I get this damn DNA test." Him and his mom rushed out. You want a damn DNA test? I thought. I went into the kitchen and grabbed the house phone ad dialed the hospital where I work. My brother answered the phone.

"Hey, Rob.. I need you to call down to the lab and ask them to schedule me an appointment."

"Yeah, no problem. What for?"

"A DNA test."

"Woah, woah, woah, woah.. WOAH. For what? For who?"

"August is now disowning Ky'Lin.." I told him

"Well... I there a reason for him to?"

"I-" The phone was snatched out of my hand and hung up. "What the fuck!?"

It was Keelen.

"Give me my phone!" I got up and wrestled him for it. "Sit the fuck down." He pushed me down and hit my side real hard on the sharp edge of the counter. "I knew my son was right about you! I wish somebody would've liked you while you was in jail." I cried out in pain. He had just went to jail for armed robbery, and assault, and he got out on bail. He got in a fight and "sprung" his leg but it seems fine to me.

He laughed. "You dumb as fuck. Literally. I should call all my niggas hea' right na' an let em all tag yo fine ass but I'll save you fa' myself." He dropped the phone and walked over to me. I jumped up and kicked him in his groin. "I'll fucking kill you." I pulled a gun out from the drawer. He was bent over on his knees, groaning. I took my for and kicked him in his neck. He fell back. "August." I said once he answered his phone. He didn't say anything.

"Come get your raggedy ass son right now before I blow his gotdamn brains out and divorce you. He just tried to rape me. I'll kill him, I swear I will. You know I will."

"Well according to this muhfuckin test will depend on if I divorce yo ass or not." He hung up the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What's halls opinions on how I'm doing this book so far?

What y'all thinks going to happen?

Comment.

Vote and Share.