C.6 (part one)

||August Alsina||

"You ready Baybeh?" I asked Kayla as we followed the doctor back to the room. She nodded and grabbed my hand.

.....

"Hello Mr. Alsina, how may I see you're here to see... If you're dying?" She kind of chuckled.

"Yeah.. I don't feel right. Can y'all run some tests on me?" I asked.

"Of course they will baby.. But uhm.." Kayla looked at her name tag. "Carly.. What's funny about him wanting to know if he's dying?"

"Nothing.. I-"

"You just nothing. Get somebody else the hell in here. You obviously don't take your job serious and don't need it. I should get your ass fired."

"Excuse me?" She asked

"I excused you a minute ago when I told you to get somebody else in here." Kayla sat back. The doctor walked out of the room.

"Baybeh wh-"

"No, August. If you're a doctor you shouldn't laugh if somebody tells you they want to know if they're dying. How'd that make you feel just now? Cause it made me pretty shitty as you can tell, baby."

"It don't even matta' a lot of people will be happy once I'm gone... Yo kno'? A lot of people in this world hates me."

"Shut Up!!!" Kayla yelled at me.

"Nah. Why?" I asked calmly

"Because you're pissing me the fuck off." She mumbled as the same doctor and a different one came in.

"Mr. Alsina, and Mrs. Alsina... Hello how are you?" The man side eyed Kayla.

"We're fine. How are you, sir?" Kayla answered for the both of us.

"I'm wonderful.." He started, and he started reading a paper. "So... You think you're dying is that right?" He asked.

"Yes sir." I answered.

"Y'all are a very respectable couple." He smiled. "We need to draw blood, urinate in a cup, and we'll do a scan on you.. This will possibly take up to two hours at the most. And you should get your results in the next two days, depending on what we find. If it's something we can just pin point, we can contact you later tonight or tomorrow and let you know."

"Alright. Let's get this started." Me and Kayla said in usion. I stood up.

||Kayla Phillips||

I stayed in the room and waited for August to go through scannings. Took no longer but about 20 minutes for the blood and pee but this is taking forever.

My phone rang and I seen that it a was Kin'Ni.

"Ni, what you want? You supposed to be doing your work at school."

"I know! But we having a free period. Can I spend the night at Landon's afta' Ants game ta'night?" He aske

"Probably not. Cause y'all not going to up and all of a sudden sneak up on me with some shit. Like Anthony having Miguel spend the night last night."

"Aight mama. Bye."

"Bye." I said and hung up.

Finally August came into the room and said he was ready to go. His mom walked in the room behind him. "What's she doing here?" I asked

"She said she came up hea' because she wanted ta see what all was going on, but it's too late na'.. I get my results tomorrow." He said

"August.. I'm flying back down to Atlanta... It's clear you're letting her take over everything so ima leave. I love you son, and wish you the best."

||Chelsey||

"Mayne... Get Tha Fuck Off Me Before' I Beat That Ass. Na' tell me what you gotta say." Anthony whispered in my ear.

"Anthony. Are you drunk?" I asked him.

"Hell no. Why you gonna ask me some shit like that ma? You kno' I gotta go ta graduation." He chuckled

"I can smell it on your breath." I slapped him. He laughed. "Come hea' baybeh.." He pulled my hand and lead me to the locker room. "I can't go in there Anthony." I told him.

"We good." He laughed and turned and kissed me. "You're Fucking Drunk!!" I slapped him again. He back handed me. I stumbled back a little and he'd my face as tears started to form in my eyes.

"Shit.. Fuck!... Hold on, shit. Chelsey, I'm sorry. I swea'-"

"Don't Talk To Me Ever Again Anthony!!" I ran out crying, seeing guys about to enter, I seen people looking at me and talking. 'What was she doing in the boys locker room' 'slut' I bet they was saying. I couldn't do or say anything.. Just cry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do me a favor and read my book Behind Closed Doors please?

Comment.

Vote and Share.