C.18

3 & 1/2 months later..

||Trey Songz||

"Kayla you good?" I asked.

She's been sort of down and out of it lately. She goes to work, comes home, feeds the kids and goes to lay down. She's still going to New York to try and get Ant out of prison but you know how the system is. I canceled  my shows that I have scheduled for this month and they're  for next month. She's been in and out of the hospital because she keeps getting sick.

She didn't answer me. I followed her into the room and bathroom where she was looking at her body through the mirror. "Baby, something's wrong." She turned to me.

"What you mean?" I asked

"Feel." She raised her shirt up and walked over to me. I put my hand on her belly. I didn't feel any movement. "She sleep, baby.. You stressing yourself too much." I said and rubbed it a bit and then I felt a little soft kick."See, there she go." She looked at me weird and put her shirt down.

"She hasn't moved.. Until then."

"She just needed her daddy's magic touch." I smiled and hugged her.

"Don't start." She laughed a little.

"I'm not. Now we need to get going."

"Going where?" She asked

"Well, Tasha's on her way here to watch the kids and I'm taking you out."

"Out where?"

"Shh. Stop asking questions and go get sexy for ya man." I joked and gently shoved her out of the bathroom.

"I'm sexy right now, fuck you mean?" She turned around and smiled up at me.

"Tell me something I don't know." I chuckled and kissed her. She pulled her head back. "You got a small dick." She said with all seriousness in her voice and written on her face.

||Kayla Phillips||

Trey looked discouraged when I said that. "Uh, I didn't know that shit." He walked away from me.

"I was j-"

"I know you was just playing." He smirked back at me. "Even if I did have a 'small' dick i'd still know how to work it and fuck shit up as I do know." He chuckled.

"Don't get cocky now!" I walked over to him and started kissing him everywhere. He seemed to like it at first but pushed me off. "Baby, quit."

"Trey, I'm horny."

"I bet you are.. But if I bend you over or sit you on that sink right now we not making it to dinner.

"Let me be your dinner. I can eat later." I smirked. He picked me up and carried me to the sink and sat me on it before kissing me and walking away. "Get ready!" He chuckled. I sighed, and got ready.

~~~

"We having dinner here?" I asked looking at the big restaurant and seeing all of the people going in and the long line that people was waiting in.