C.17 (part three)

||Trey Songz||

Its been about an hour since Kayla called August and told him to come down here. I'm surprised he's not already down here. Right now she's laying in front of me on the couch watching Friday while I'm rubbing her stomach. When I kissed her she sort of moved away from me. I shook it off and continued to rub her belly. I chuckled. "You really treating me like shit right now, Kayla.. But its cool."

"I'm sorry Trey... This is why I told you that I don't need to be with you right now. I need time to myself.. August really fucked my trust and whole life up." She admitted.

"I understand that, but what you need to understand is I'm staying, and I'm not leaving... Once I walk out of the picture and you try to 'have time to yourself' August is going to pop back up and he's going to get back inside of your head, life and other stuff and fuck you up some more. I'm not going to let that happen. Trust me."

"Trey, please don't do anything stupid. Please."

"What ima do ain't going to be stupid, but all I'm going to say is after you open the door to upstairs and close the door behind you, and turn up the TV or turn on and up some music. I don't want you to hear and be in here when I'm beating his fuckin ass. I'll cover all damage that I do."

"I'm not a child, Trey... You can't just tell me t-"

"But you're carrying my child and I want both of y'all safe and not in the way."

"Tr-"

"End of discussion."

"Trey, forreal?"

"End of discu-"

"Fuck you." She threw my hand from around her and walked off. I followed her.

"Why you tripping?" I asked

She didn't answer me.

"Gotdammit, Kayla... You know what, you still want him don't you? You want a nigga that treats you like shit? Tell me what I have to do for you to love me better and more than you love him." I found myself getting emotional. When she looked at me she started crying too. "I'll be any type of man that you want me to be... Just not like him. Every since I found out you was pregnant you been acting shitty towards me. I'm fucking trying! Tell me what I got to do." I balled my fist and closed my eyes. She didn't say anything.

"Tell Me What I Got To Do!" I punched the counter. "Fuck it." I turned around.

"Trey!" She cried after me.

I ignored her and grabbed my coat
"Don't cry when you see me leaving. You treating me just like August treated you. He listened to everyone else and let them put shit in his head about you and look at y'all. Seven kids and divorced. Now he's trying to come around again. You know in that text when he said I was using you? Do you feel I'm using you?"

She cried, shook her head and shrugged.

"Do you that I love you? I'm sure you know every woman I've ever 'used' I've never talked to them like I talk to you.. They never met my mom and family, I've never talked about kids, or marriage with them, I've never cried over them, I've ever stuck around long enough to even know their name or life story. I've NEVER missed my shows that my fans paid to get into over any woman besides you. But I'm using you right? August can't even take care of his kids. He can't even take care of you. He don't want anything but sex from you.. He wants that feeling that you love him and will never stop, while he loves you for sex and helping him get to where he is. That makes him the happiest man alive.. Knowing he had somebody he could run to when he got lonely and didn't have nobody else to love him, or fuck him."

That resulted in her about to raise her hand to slap me. "No need. I'm gone, take August back. Just please answer my calls so I can check up on how my baby's doing."

||Kayla Phillips||

"I'm not going to take him back, Trey. Please just don't leave me. I'm confused right now, and i'm emotional.." I said as he opened the door. There stood August right in front of him in the process of ringing the door bell.

No! I thought.

I heard Trey chuckled. August looked up. Trey moved out of Augusts way and let him in and then closed the door. "What's he doin' hea'? And why you cryin?" August asked me.

"Sitcho ass down." Trey told August.

"Yo, who tha' fuck you think you talking to?" August instantly got pissed.

"You!" Trey said

"No, you not." August got in his face and pushed him. "Don't start y'all." I said

Trey didn't say anything he just looked at me and moved his head pointing towards there stairs which meant he was giving me a warning. I shook my head no. I haven't seen Trey look this mad, ever and it kind of scares me. I went to the steps. August and Trey started having a screaming match, calling each other all kind of bitches, niggas, pussys and everything else. Next thing I know Trey has August in the air and he slams him on my glass table causing it to shatter. Trey told August to stand back up and when he did they started swinging on each other. August and Trey both getting good hits in. August I guess tried to tackle Trey back to the wall but Trey picked him up again and threw him against the wall. "You light work, you punk ass bitch." Trey laughed. We went over to August and started kicking him in his side and stomping his face. "Trey, Quit!" I screamed once I noticed a lot of blood. He kept kicking him and then he got on top of him and started beating his face even more, throwing some hard punches. "You ain't talking shit now? Huh?" Trey continued. August was bleeding everywhere. He wasn't even able to fight back at this point. "Trey Quit! You're Gonna Kill Him!" I pulled at his shirt. "Get Off Me Kayla!" He yelled at me, scaring me half way to death. He kept punching him and finally quit. He got up and kicked him again. "Let me know if you wanna getcha ass beat again, bitch." Trey said standing over him. "Don't you come back to this fucking house unless you picking up your kids. She don't want yo bogus black ass." He started pacing the room shaking his hands and balling up his fist. "Baby, calm down, okay? Just calm down.. You already hurt him.. Just calm down." I rushed over to Trey and grabbed his wrists. He looked at me with so much anger and rage in his eyes. I've really NEVER seen him like this before. He closed his eyes and pulled his arms away from me and walked away from me. He went over to August and dragged him by his feet and told e to open the front door. When I did he dragged him outside and left him there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment.

Vote and Share.