C.20 (part three)

Kayla's & rings & outfits feat. Kayla's baby bump in MM.

||Trey Songz||

I could see it all over Kayla's face and I knew she was about to cry. But she kept trying to hold it in. My brother met her at the door and walked her to me since her father isn't here to do it.

Once she stood in front of me she let it all go. "Don't cry." I hugged her. She shook he head. "Trey, you're so good to me." She hugged me back. "Where was you over twenty years ago when I needed someone like you?" She quietly asked me, but she didn't know there was a mini microphone on her dress, as did I.. But on my tux.

"In a whole different world. Living a whole different lifestyle as Trigga or Trey Songz.. But here I am right now,  as Tremaine Neverson, ready to settle down and give all of my love to you and your kids, and our child. I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you. I don't want you to need anything else after this day forward, you need someone to talk to.. Here I am, if I'm on tour or something.. You're going to be with me, we can still talk. You need extra money, I got you, you need some good loving? I got you." I said causing everyone to laugh including myself.
"Anyways.." I continued trying to hold my laughter.

"Just know anything you need I got you. It's my responsibility. It's my job to make sure you're happy and that's what I'm gonna do.. Now, I don't have a preacher or anything here to talk and hold us up. So will you take me to be your husband, until death do us part?"

"I do." She wipe her face. "Do you take me to be your wife? Until death do us part, no matter what happens in the near future, and no matter who tries to come between us, we stand together as one and stay stronger together."

I tilted my head win a big grin on my face. "Of course. I do." I hugged her and kissed her. Anthony walked up to us with his son in his arms and handed us the rings. Kayla smiled big. "Hey, baby!" Kayla tickled little Ants stomach with her finger. He started laughing. I slipped the ring on her finger and she slipped the ring on my finger and we kissed again.

||Kayla Phillips||

"Kayla.. Go on, and dance with yo man!" I turned around to see Naomi and Tati.

"Hey!" I got up and hugged them.
"I missed y'all."

"We missed you too! It's been two years since we last talked."

"Yeah, how's it been in At- is that Tyrese?!" I asked.

The singer.

"Girl, yes! His fine ass. Here he comes." Naomi said and fixed her hair. Tati mugged her.

"How are you ladies?" He asked us and hugged me. "Congratulations, on both the wedding and pregnancy." He smiled.

"Thank you so much." I smiled. "Come here." He pulled my hand and walked me over to Trey. Trey was talking to his brother, and uncles. "What's up rese? Thanks for coming man." He shook his hand.

"No problem. You ready to get this started." He asked

"For sure." Trey said and took my hand in his and walked me out onto a wooden part that was in the grass. Tyrese got a micro phone and music started playing as me and Trey starts dancing.