C.8 (part three)

Merry Christmas!

||Nobody||

"I don't know if we should do this right now." Kayla took off past Trey and walked down the stairs.

"Kayla. Are you scared?"

"Of what?" She turned around.

"My dick... I mean I don't have no damn disease."

"No.. I'm not scared of your dick, I actually really want to fuck you right now! I..." She started as he was undoing his belt buckle. "Just d-"

"Then let's do it." He dropped ever thing. "Don't know how big it is." Her eyes got wide.  She pulled her shirt from over her head revealing her bare chest. Trey walked over to her and picked her up and carried her to the couch and laid her there. "Fuck me, Trey." She whispered. He slid off her leggings and panties and started kissing on her legs and thighs. Shit. Kayla thought. She took his head and guided to her 'love nest'. But he raised up and put both of Kayla's wrist and put them together and put them over her head. He reach for her panties and tied her wrist together. He started leaving kisses from her neck to her breasts, from her breasts to the lower part of her stomach. He took his tongue and licked from her stomach to her vagina and went to her thighs and started to kiss and lick them again. "Trey. Stop playin' with me." She whispered, moaning.

He knew what he was doing. He wanted her to beg for him. He kept doing what he was doing at first. "Fuck it." Kayla sat up. "Get off." She told him.

He sat up. "Why?"

"Because I want you to fucking fuck me. Shit, how hard is it for you to eat the fuck out of my pussy and fuck the living hell out of my pussy?"

His eyes got wide. Kayla? Talking like this? He chuckled to himself. "You sire you Kayla?" He asked

"Sho' am. Just with more authority wants and needs. May I mention so much more matured and horny as hell?" She started sliding her hands out of her panties. Trey claimed back on top of her pushing her back down on her back. He took his thick shaft in his hand and placed at Kayla's opening and before he could fully push it in, due to him struggling a little bit the doorbell rung. They both threw their head back and groaned. "I'll be damned." Kayla mumbled. Trey got up and put his pants back on Kayla slid her shirt and leggings back on. She put her hair down and walked to the door. Why you here? I just talked to you a couple of hours ago."

"August convinced me to fly with him down here and get his test results."

"Hm." Kayla said and looked at the floor where she threw the test down. She bent down and got it. "Her-"

"Who tha' fuck you got in hea'?" August asked walking up.

"This is MY house nigga. I'll have who I want when I want to come in this house. Problem? I don't have to explain shit to your irrelevant ass. You haven't talked to me in how long probably fucking some random ass hoes, and all of a sudden you want to come question me? Tuhh!" Kayla laughed.

"Uh, Kayla.. I fixed it." She turned around to see Trey shirtless with a wrench in his hand. Her eyes got big. She wanted to see the look on August's and laugh but she didn't because no telling with him he'd probably try to hit her and then him and Trey would be fighting. "Tremaine." August laughed. "So, you in hea' trying ta fuck my wife?"

"Aye young nigga.. I wouldn't try I'd have her bent over fuckin her right now if I wanted to." Trey lied knowing he was about to try to piss August off.

"Tha' fuck you just say?" Aug asked

"Your wife... That you're 'going to divorce' I would could and should fuck her. I would fuck her right now in front of you nigga."

August started walking up. "Back up. I don't want to hurt yo ass." Trey warned. "But ya wife's fine as hell. I'd wife her my damn self. Make love to her like a real man should, not how yo fuck boy ass used to do."

"Nigga who tha' fuck you think you is." August pushed him. "Uhnuh... Don't start!" Kayla stepped between them. "Get tha fuck out my way." August pushed her. Trey stuck August in his mouth. They started getting a few licks in before Kayla stepped between them. "I SAID FUCKING STOP GOTDAMMIT!" She yelled before turning to August. "Don't fucking touch me like that again in your fucking life. Get out of my house. Stay here in Florida tonight cause tomorrow when the rest of the kids go to school ima keep Ky'Lin home and we going to get an immediate DNA test done to prove your ass wrong. Trey was fucking fixing something for me you dumb ass. You always got to come through and start some unnecessary shit.  Leave, and let me see this damn test." She waled over to Sheila and snatched it.  "Hoe." Sheila mumbled. "At least.. I'm not gonna start." Kayla said

"What you was gonna at least I have one baby daddy? Well Miss lady, you don't. That test proves it all."

"Yeah, a wrong ass test, now move." Kayla said and opened up the envelope. "Mhm.... Yeah. Uhhh.. Mhm... Mhm.. Kaayy. Yeah, anyways it says you have Hodgkin's disease and your in your late stage, and the stage your at right now may not be able to be treated."

"What?" August rushed to her and grabbed it. He looked at it, shook his head and threw it down. "I'll fly down Friday. Fuck this." He stormed off. Sheila followed.

"Ima go to." Trey walked out. "i'll be damned... Again." Kayla sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was the little freak part? I'm not good at em.

What y'all thinks gonna end up happening?

Comment.

Vote and Share.