C.14 (part one)

R E A D ° M Y ° N E W ° B O O K
'Temptation Comes With Desire'
You'll it.

||Ayla Alsina||

"Ayla! Come get the phone it's your mom." Natasha yelled from downstairs. What's she want? I thought to myself.

"Hello?" I took the phone. "Ayla... Get ready, we'll be to pick you up in about in an hour."

"For what?" I asked

"We're going somewhere for a dinner and from there we're going to go see Anthony."

"Mom.. It's too early! It's three in the morning."

"I know and you should have been in the bed. Cause normally you'd be going to school in a few hours. You have thirty minutes, we'll be to get you because we have an eleven hour drive."

"Whhhhhhaaat?" I dragged out.

"Get ready." She said before hanging up.

~~~~~

I heard a horn honk and I looked outside to see it was my mom in the van with the little RV connected to it. I walked to it and hopped inside. When I got in there I recognized Trey was in the drivers seat.

"Oh, No!" I started.

"Ayla, don't start.. It's too early for all that." My mom mumbled.

"Same thing I told you earlier, isn't it?"

She turned around quickly. "I don't know what Susie, Karah, Hannah,.or Ana you be hanging around but you not about to disrespect me like they do they're parents. That's enough! If you want to complain so much go inside the RV with your brothers."

"I'm good."

"That's what I thought." She said. Trey then pulled off. "Ma.."

"What?" She yawned

"So you're going to let him come up in here and run shit?"

"Hey!" Trey started. "Ayla watch your mouth. I'm lot letting him run nothing. Y'all are my kids not his. Y'all get mad when another adult tries to tell y'all to stop being disrespectful. I-"

"Kayla... I'm just going to say this.. Ayla, I'm sorry if you feel like I'm standing in between y'all. I don't mean to come off that way. I'm not y'all daddy but I'm trying to help your mom out. Y'all don't respect her at all and she breaks her back to make y'all happy everyday. Yes I said she didn't have to explain nothing to you because she's grown and any adult would agree. You tried to fight her and I jumped between y'all.. I didn't want anybody to get hurt and I don't want none of y'all to feel I'm trying to come between y'all because I'm not. From now on, I'm not giving my input on anything. Kayla, I just hope you start whooping they asses cause y'all deserve it and she deserves a lot more respect than what y'all be giving her. Now we're going to my mother's family dinner and I hope y'all act right. It'd mean a lot to me."

"And he's the one that sends y'all a thousand dollars each every year on your birthday."

I shrugged. "K. Thanks." I laid my head back and went to sleep for most if the drive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Comment.

Vote and Share.