C.20 (part two)

||Nobody||

"Time for cake!" Trey's mother came out with a knife and walked over to this big cake. "Kayla." She was about to give it to Kayla.

"No!" All of Kayla's kids yelled. She looked at them, rolled her eyes and mugged them. Everyone laughed.

"That's a bad idea!" Ky'Lin said causing everyone to laugh more.

"No it's not!" Kayla said feeling embarrassed. They lit the candles and Kayla and Trey blew them out before Kayla cut the cake.

"Ky, man chill out bro." Miguel playfully hit the back of Ky'Lins head. Kayla took the knife and cut the cake and cut herself a big piece.
"This is so good, Trey!" Kayla said with a mouth full of cake. "Hm, I be-" Trey took his fork and was about to put it in her cake before she slapped his hand. "I'm just kidding." She smiled. She got up and went to cut him a piece. "Here." She held it in front of his face. He took it and sat it down in front of him. He picked his fork up and was about to dig in but she scooted his plate towards her. "They say ya can't have cake.. And eat it too!" She sung.

"But ain't that what you supposed to doo." He sung along and kissed her before taking his plate back and eating it. "Ain't you suppose to eat it too!" She sung smiling at him while he ate.

"Cake's on the menu." He laughed. Everybody started laughing and snapping pictures of them. "You want to open up some presents right now?" He asked her.

"Sure, why not. Do you want to open up a present later?"

"Of course." He kissed her again and stood up.

||Kayla Phillips||

"Everybody.. She ready to see the presents."

"Well looks like Uncle Chris made it right on time in this mothafucka! What's poppin' y'all!?" Chris walked in with his daughter smiling with a few guys carrying in huge ass bags.

"Hey Chris!" I stood up and walked over to him. He sat Royalty down. He hugged me. "You know I still got a crush on you right? I wanna see that ass in that lingerie from some years ago." He whispered and started laughing. I stood with my hung open. "Close ya lips. I'm just playing, girl. How you been?" He asked.

"You better be. I'm good though. What about you?"

"I'm good. Me and Ro been chilling."

"She's so adorable!" I smiled. I went to pick her up.

"Kayla she too heavy for you to be lifting right now." Chris told me.

"I'm fine." I told him and lifted her. "Hey, Ro!" I smiled. She started smiling and playing with my hair.

"Kayla! Come on!" Natasha laughed.

"Oh, yeah!" I said sounding slow as ever. I walked and sat by the presents. "First from me!" Natasha handed me the bag.

"Hold on, you knew about this?" I asked, surprised.

"Duh! That's why I was so calm." She laughed. "I'll explain later."

I grabbed the clothes out. One of the shirts said 'If You're Not Like My Mommy's Current Best friend You Can't Be Mine' I grabbed a few bigger sized clothes out and it said the same thing. "Its for when she gets older. I got them custom made. So mommy's turned into Mama's and Moms." She said. I nodded. She had money and a few more things inside. I then opened everyone else's gift.

"Oh shit." Trey said.

"What?" I asked.

"I dropped something." He bent down and started looking for something.

"What is it?"

He ended up in front of me. "This might sound real corny, but my heart." He looked up at me. "This was actually an excuse for me to get down here, but Kayla.. Ever since I met you, you've had a place in my heart and you know all of this already so what's understood doesn't need to be explain so Kayla Phillips." He reach in his pocket and pulled out a box. I started turning red. "Will you be my one and only, forever and always, my rock, and forever a part of my life, please be my wife?"

"Awee!" I heard around the room.

I nodded. "Yes!" I jumped up and hugged him. He hugged me back, tight. His mom was crying, smiling and clapping. 'Congrats.' She mouthed to me.

"Thanks." I whispered. "Okay.. Anthony was the first gift."

"How'd you get him out?"

"Bonded. I went through a lot of shit and the process was ridiculous but I finally got it done."

"Whe-"

"I've been secretly meeting up with Anthony, and lawyers and he's been out for two days now. Here's 'Another One'." He said trying to sound like DJ Khaled. He pulled out his phone and turned on a video.

"Wh- is that my house?!" I asked.

"Yeah.." He chuckled.

"Why in the hell are they destroying it?!" I asked.

"They not, well not fully. They adding on to it. They're building an indoor play ground and an indoor pool and exercising area."

"How longs this going to take?"

"I have nooo idea, two, maybe three months max." He told me.

"Okay, sounds good."

"I know. Now, you, Nicki, Natasha, Mom, go on upstairs and get into the outfit I have for you. We'll be down here waiting." He told me. We all headed upstairs.

~~~~~

"Why's there a wedding dress?" I asked

"I have no idea." His mom shook his head.

"What he's trying to marry me right now inside of the living room or something?"

"Kay.. If you don't just put the dress on." Natasha whined. "We'll be out here and we'll do your makeup and hair after you come out." Nicki said.

~~~~

I came out of the bathroom and they was dressed in dresses and had their hair in a little updo. "What in the world?" I said to myself.

"Took you long enough! Come here." Natasha joked.

"Well my belly wasn't trying to cooperate." I walked over to her and got a little more makeup put on my face and she did my hair.

So we really about to 'get married' in his moms living room. I laughed at the thought but kind of got sad. In the living room.

I walked slowly behind Natasha and them. "Where y'all going?" I asked when they walked past the living room. They ignored me and kept walking.  They opened the door to the back yard and that's when I seen a whole wedding ceremony set up. Everybody was dressed up for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thoughts?

Comment.

Vote and Share.